Ticket Info

villan_avfc

Stoke City v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Saturday April 6 - KO 3pm

Britannia Stadium

Ticket Allocation: 1,240

Prices: £30 [adults], £21 [over-65s], £17 [u17s], £14 [u11s], £14 to £21 [disabled supporters]

Wheelchair tickets: Four spaces. Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970.

Friday February 22: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13* Thursday February 28: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least one Premier League away fixture in 2012-13*

Tuesday March 12: On sale to season card holders for the 2012-13 season*

Wednesday March 20: On sale to supporters who have away booking history in 2012-13*

Thursday March 28: On sale to supporters who have booking history *

joke of an allocation. hopefully we sell it quick and get the full 3000.

Not done a league away game for ages, and as I missed out on Reading, would like to do this one. Is it usually a quick sell out? With that allocation, I imagine it will be. Will have to make sure I get my booked on the 22nd, I guess.

Looking forward to an afternoon in the land that time forgot surrounded by knuckle dragging half wits. The only place on earth where the average IQ is on a par with Small Heath.

Edited by Robbie09

One thing I notice is most tickets sell out quickly and then the rest go slowly. I thin k this is ebcause most ST holders ahve been to 1 or more away game, so when it gets to ST holders like it is now, most ST holders who are going would of already go their tickets. When i got my Everton away ticket the person at the ticket office said 80% of the tickets went 3 weeks before the game. If tickets are left Wednesday when it goes to away history it will sell out on Wednesday.

Â