What's your job

Pongotastic

oh and by ppi worker i am not one of the words removed who calls/texts you ranfomly. Im with the bank side (:vomit:) assessing the claims. Truly riveting.

So you're not one of those awful people who call/text randomly, you're one of those awful people who try to stop people getting what they are entitled to in order to make your awful bank even more money? Awful ;)

oh and by ppi worker i am not one of the words removed who calls/texts you ranfomly. Im with the bank side (:vomit:) assessing the claims. Truly riveting.

So you're not one of those awful people who call/text randomly, you're one of those awful people who try to stop people getting what they are entitled to in order to make your awful bank even more money? Awful ;)

haha. The process is geared up to pay back most claims tbf. And when it comes down to a subjective element i do my best to side with every customer. Its when someone cites "just chancing my arm, mate" as a reason for a mis sale it makes it very difficult for me to rationalise that as a legitimate grievance (though i do try) :P

Bricklayer. Proper man's job. Not fannying about with computers.

Part time I work as a drinks tester for zywich lager, Friday and Saturdays and the occasional Thursday

Dunno, I'd say the lager tester is more of a proper mans job.

Paleontologist.

20622475.jpg

I

Tempted to keep the illusion going but no such luck for me.

Its when someone cites "just chancing my arm, mate" as a reason for a mis sale it makes it very difficult for me to rationalise that as a legitimate grievance (though i do try) :P

Ah! So you got my application then?

if you beleive my friends then I go to work to plan and book my next holiday

needs some form of job title though me thinks

Part-time Chancellor? :P

Edit: Should have read the post below your's before posting this.

Edited by snowychap

Â