2013 Holiday Plans

Xela

decided against portugal after during the booking process i was told the price of the flights had gone up and the holiday would now cost £290 more so i put the phone down.

going to bulgaria now. the 45p per pint price over there has swayed my decision massively.

Still going in early June? Am going next month for my stag do so will report back.

Yes early June, expecting it to be a bit like turkey but without the pushy aggressive street salesmen.

Off to Hungary tomorrow for Easter .. Family are staying on for a few weeks so I have a weekend to myself next weekend

Current plan is

Fri Am fly to Belgrade

Fri PM and  all day Sat in Belgrade

Sat Night flight to Skopje

Sunday day trip to Kosovo

Monday all day in Skopje

Tuesday 5am plane home , back in the office for just after 9am

3 new countries in a (long) weekend

beats staying at home on my own anyway :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stag do in Cardiff, Stag do in Magaluf, Stag Do in Barcelona.

That'll probably wipe me out financially for the year :(

Cardiff is done a few weeks back, and I can add another stag do in Tenerife to the list.

My bank account is in lots of pain!

all dayers or activities?

been on about 4 now and ive yet to do anything other than get pissed, place bets and watch soccer saturday, including one that we all got up at 6am to watch england in the rugby world cup and was still going at 4am...

nearly killed me

Egypt with the boys this summer

interest destination for a lads hol .. assume it's Hurghada / Sharm rather than Cairo ?

Sharm yeah. We're not really interested in getting wankered, more about the relaxing. I'll just have graduated and almost starting my PGCE and they're both marines.

been on about 4 now and ive yet to do anything other than get pissed, place bets and watch soccer saturday, including one that we all got up at 6am to watch england in the rugby world cup and was still going at 4am...

nearly killed me

Weekenders.

Magaluf for 3 days, Barca for 3 days and Tenerife for 2 days.

It'll be a mixture of activities and getting on the lash.

Longleat Centre Parcs and Peppa Pig World.

In your face pre-child 2 week holidays. :/

Don't knock Longleat Centre Parcs, been there many a time and I'd still go there again on the weekend if I had the chance.

• 2 weeks later...

nearly killed me

Weekenders.

Magaluf for 3 days, Barca for 3 days and Tenerife for 2 days.

It'll be a mixture of activities and getting on the lash.

7 days until I head to Magaluf.

It's going to be a proper chavvy lads' weekend, but you know what? I can't **** wait.

Been years (literally) since I've been on a beach holiday so I'm looking forward to a few days chilling on the sand, then let loose at night.

I fully expect to come back needing another holiday to get over my holiday :)

I've done a few lads holidays (though only in Britain sadly), and I don't think I'd have the stomach for another one in all honesty. The last one ended up with one of my mates sat in the back of an ambulance having a panic attack while the rest of us played a game of 5-a-side for the dubious prize of a bag of cocaine. This was at about 7 in the morning, on our second straight night of no sleep.

Gone are my days of being a lad.

Am hopefully off to the Maldives tomorrow morning, assuming that the weather doesn't cause any major airport disruptions.

Should be fun.

So envious man. Its where i've always wanted to go and my dream destination.

I go to Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria every year. Weather always good and have become friends with some of the locals. 

Is that to Amfi Village Morpheus ?

Have been to Amfi CI but not to stay. It is beautiful though.

We stay at apartments over looking the new harbour in Puerto Rico called 'The Morasol Apartments.' Not long built about maybe 10-15 years ago which are thankfully on the flat and not up the hill. Google them. Just a brilliant place to stay with a very large heated swimming pool. Generally cater for the scandinavians and therefore built to a very high standard. Unfortunately the secret is now out and the prices have jumped from around a grand for two weeks to around £1,800 but i suppose you get what you pay for.

Have you been to Amadores Beach just a very pleasant 15 minute walk around the coast from Puerto Rico CI? They have built a new man made beach with white sand and its literally like something out of the Caribbean. We spend most of our time there and the locals are so friendly. Google it if you haven't been just to see what i mean. Its actually still quite cheap to stay in and around Amadores with one week costing in and around £500 for two this month and the weather has always been glorious whatever time of year we have gone.

No Morpheus but thanks for heads up, looking to book a holiday for may. Last few years in April may time weve been out to Tenerife , last year we got a cracking deal at Del Duque - what a place !

May look at what you've suggested later , Cheers

Am hopefully off to the Maldives tomorrow morning, assuming that the weather doesn't cause any major airport disruptions.

Should be fun.

So envious man. Its where i've always wanted to go and my dream destination.

I go to Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria every year. Weather always good and have become friends with some of the locals. 

Yeah it's absolutely beautiful, I would encourage anyone to go there atleast once. Not sure how I'm going to get back out there, but I know I'll make my way back there one day.

Â