Pope Resigns

Richard

Oh Ratzinger, Ratzinger, how I shall miss you. With your dazzlingly nonexistent smile and shuffling walk you changed my world. Well, not my world but SOMEBODY'S, surely. You came into my life at the passing of another, similarly decrepit old stager and now you're leaving me alone, all alone in a popeless world. I shall forever remember your cross-eyed gaze and war criminal-like appearance, which somehow belied the sheer holiness of your eminent personage. Perhaps one day we shall meet in heaven, perhaps at one of those meet-the-ex-pope do's they probably have up there.

This was a man with real power. He single handedly (after talking to himself) realised that there is no such thing as limbo. No shit. Maybe the next one can go a few steps further.

Hopefully the RCC will acknowledge that the sky fairy didn't like what they were doing and has given them an opportunity to stop being fraudulent, indoctrinating, power-mongering, avaricious, hateful, evil, chauvinistic. bigoted, tax-dodging criminals.

Can't see it though. And people still let these words removed teach their children.

• Like 1

I did Nazi that coming! *ba dum tsssshhh*

Nope? Nobody?... Hello?

There's always someone that has to go with a Nazi pun, Anne Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself.

you have some goebbels to post something reich that

• Like 1

I did Nazi that coming! *ba dum tsssshhh*

Nope? Nobody?... Hello?

There's always someone that has to go with a Nazi pun, Anne Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself.

For a joke like that, you should receive a penance. Say three Heil Marys.
  • Like 1

Can't see it though. And people still let these words removed teach their children.

I don't have a dog in this fight but the OFSTED inspections seem to indicate that many of the top performing Comprehensives are Catholic Schools (likewise with CoE Schools).

Also it seems a bit harsh to call 1.2 billion Catholics "words removed", or are you only refering to the teachers in Catholic Schools?

Out of interest do you describe teachers of other non-Christian faiths in the same way?

Â