Villa Fanfare?!?

VillaGoMarching

Quite liked hells bells when they did that, but it is very much each to their own on this one. Like people say a Sabbath number would be nice, since they were local to the club back in the day.Mind you around half the crowd don't make it to their seats until kick off so a fanfare is rather pointless anyway!

Was over the moon to heard "Right Here, Right Now" against Liverpool, one of the only songs I think can get you pumped up for the match instantly. Only downside is Citeh have played it for years, but we're never going to find a completely Villa-only song unless we revert back to Bells Are Ringing!

Used to like it years ago when we had "Ready to Go" by Republica, before Sky Sports News decided to steal it!

Whilst we're on about music, maybe some of you older Villans could help me out...We used to always play a video in the late 90's/early 2000's of goal and trophy clips, to a tune which mixed Eye of the Tiger with some classical music, sure the words said something like "You wanna get it right" and "everybody in the world, you know" 

It's a long shot, but does anyone else know what I'm on about or have a clue where we could watch it again? That's my childhood down the Villa in a 3 minute video!

Â