• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Benteke
    • Bowery
    • Weimann
    • Bent (for Bowery 63)
    • Dawkins (for Weimann 64)
    • Sylla (for N'Zogbia 85)

Sorry but i will not give lamberk the clown any credit for making the change that obviousely won us the game!

Its the god damn team we should be starting with!..

Im sick to fcuking death of chancers gambling with my fcuking football club!

Yanks and school boys out!

Edited by sutherland

Get in!!!! Absolutely massive. Hopefully the last couple of games has given us some belief to kick on and pick another couple of wins up. 5 more wins are needed. 

Thought Delph was brilliant today. He puts a foot in and is full of energy. Baker was class. Clark was much improved today.

This keeps us alive. Anything other than 3 points and I think it would have been curtains.

I thought Dawkins did very well though he needs to cut out the diving as he could have scored today had he stayed on his feet.

For me, I don't think it was a dive. He was off balance and had slipped and was already falling, when he felt the slightest of contact. 

Don't think he appealed for the penalty or anything though.

Massive win, a loss or a draw would have been terrible. If only we had held on last week... and the two teams above us are teams we lost to at VP over the past few weeks.

We're not down yet.. maybe my £200 might be loss, but it'd be worth it.

Great result, hopefully this will give us a much needed confidence boost. Too bad we couldn't keep a clean sheet as that would really have helped.

Clark was excellent, as was Guzan. I thought we defended the corners pretty well today, hopefully we can see continued improvement in that area. 

Sorry but i will not give lamberk the clown any credit for making the change that obviousely won us the game!

Its the god damn team we should be starting with!..

Im sick to fcuking death of chancers gambling with my fcuking football club!

Yanks and school boys out!

Of course Lambert should be slated when we lose and when we win. And of course when we draw. Also when we don't play. And when Norwich play. Never on Thursdays though. Never.

• Like 3

worst last few minutes of my life, including meningitis, I **** swear. THANK YOU VILLA.

huge win - **** hell, I am so relieved. Look at the table - we so **** badly had to win today to stay in touch and we did.

Two set pieces, two goals, and an own goal. Unfortunately pub I was watching it in, switched to the **** rugby so missed the goals and most of the second half. It's a refreshing change to look forward to highlights. Gutted we couldn't keep a clean sheet though.

Ratings on what Ive seen first half and following along by text in the second.

Guzan - 9 haven't seen the goal but when I was watching he was superb, he really is great for us, I know its odd with our defensive record but I have so much confidence in him now coming for balls etc. 

Lowton 6.5 - ok passing was a bit erry in first half

Vlaar - 7 - stop taking free kicks please. Otherwise, an improvement although in frst half west ham offered little. Close with one chance

Clark 7.5 - better, lad, much better

Baker 7 - much better defensively than Bennett and frankly going forward too I thought from what I saw. Is clearly going to end up with serious concussion at this rate though

Nzogbia - 6 - first half was wank and not present but scored a great free kick witnessed thanks to gif in thread and it could be vital for us in the end.

Westwood 6 - not his best game for us, again only saw first half though. and whilst its tempting to award 0 for an og which gave me the worst case of frayed nerves in my life I suppose that would be harsh

Delph - 6.5 I liked bits of him today - he was wasteful and rash aswell, but there is the definite semblance of improvement there I think and long may it improve and continue. 

Bowery 5 - not his role really I would have thought so a bit harsh to be too critical but then again he didn't really do anything.

Wiemann - 4 needs to work on his finishing, his work rate and ability to get into those positions is still good which is always encouraging but, we cannot afford him to waste chances like that too often. Poor today Andi.

Benteke - 7 - going to miss this guy when he leaves. Fantastic signing and crucial to us this year. 

Lambert 7 - got the win so all involved deserved credit - can't blame him that Andi didn't get us off to a great start. But Bowery was an odd one. Still - dropped Bennett and we looked better in that first half, scrappy though it was and of course west ham were poor, but it was still evident of relative improvement in the last couple of games imo. Still need to work on ensuring a clean sheet, but **** it, lets enjoy this afternoon - we've won! WE'VE **** WON! 

Good performance. Defence did ok. Slated Clark a few times but he was excellent today. MOTM for me.

N'Zogbia seems to have stepped up the past few weeks. Hope he keeps it up, he's a real asset when he plays like that.

We need to take advantage of these good weekends again and again. Hopefully this will give us the confidence to do that

Also, Baker at LB and Bennett nowhere near the team should stay for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

Â