The Randy Lerner thread

CI

So if a manager buys a bad player it's his fault but if an owner hires a bad manager it's not his fault?

Double standards there.

How many bad manager has he hired?.

A manager has a few more shots to get it right, than an owner.

Randy has appointed 3 managers

The Managers have recruited rakes of players and got only a handful right.

How many bad manager has he hired?.

A manager has a few more shots to get it right, than an owner.

Randy has appointed 3 managers

The Managers have recruited rakes of players and got only a handful right.

Well of course a manager has more chances.

But you blame the managers for everything even though they were hired by the owner.

Well of course a manager has more chances.

But you blame the managers for everything even though they were hired by the owner.

John, I'm blaming the managers for everything.

I am judging them on the players that they buy( selection)....I'm judging Randy on the money he provides.

John, I'm not blaming the managers for everything.

I am judging them on the players that they buy( selection)....I'm judging Randy on the money he provides.

A boycott right now is the single worst thing we could do. We are in serious trouble on the pitch, much worse than I have ever known.

Yet when they always say get behind the team it doesnt make a blind bit of difference they still perform shit.

I can't see the harm in voicing some concern over randy because the way he is running the club atm is a disgrace.

And how he expects people to carry on buying season tickets, normal tickets and the rest is beyond me because without us there would be no Aston Villa.

Edited by powell91

Yet when they always say get behind the team it doesnt make a blind bit of difference they still perform shit.

I can't see the harm in voicing some concern over randy because the way he is running the club atm is a disgrace.

And how he expects people to carry on buying season tickets, normal tickets and the rest is beyond me because without us there would be no Aston Villa.

Thats and interesting one.

I dumped my season ticket 4 years ago becuase I did'nt like what I was seeing.

Despite the results being better then, thats how I felt.

After the Liverpool game I decided to renew as I was seeing enough to get me back... Norwich away, Man city away & Liverpool away.Benteke was starting to Shine. So The Mrs and Me went back.

Oh Dear. I hear you say.

In reality the Chelsea game has undone us big time and injuries to experienced Centre Halves hasn't helped.

The team is capable of turning this around and the Albion game may make me look stupid if we get a major reversal.

I see our destiny totally in our own hands.....It really is up to us.

I do want some new signings but only if they are better than what we have got.... Thats a pre requisite that has been in short supply.

..... but we can still do it.

Edited by TRO

LERNER OUT

It's unfair that Lambert take all the blame

This spineless invertebrate deserves just as much abuse

He hides away from the fans across the sea while we have to watch this shit week in week out

Not good enough im afraid the current "Custodian" should be ashamed of himself

Couldn't agree more. Propel Villa to the next level my arse.

LERNER OUT

It's unfair that Lambert take all the blame

This spineless invertebrate deserves just as much abuse

He hides away from the fans across the sea while we have to watch this shit week in week out

Not good enough im afraid the current "Custodian" should be ashamed of himself

Amen.

If he isn't willing to put money in, why should i? It really is against everything i've said in the last few weeks, but i just can't take it anymore. He's got till the end of January otherwise i'm doing my own spending cuts.

A boycott right now is the single worst thing we could do. We are in serious trouble on the pitch, much worse than I have ever known.

agreed with bells on. we need to stick together right now. protests and non stop booing of the players is only going to speed our descent into the abyss. This is the course of action if we are rooted to the bottom miles from safety / actually relegated. While we are in the dog fight (and actually outside the bottom 3 last time i looked) now is not the time.

survive this season, then start putting the squeeze on Lerner if things dont radically improve.

I still havent given up all hope with lambert either. he took a gamble that hasnt paid off, and he has been quite unlucky with what he inherited, losing petrov etc. I see a few signs theres something there, but im losing faith.

I'm afraid to say the only person I blame here is Lerner.

Lambert can only work with what he's got - clearly we have no other CMs for Bannan to consistently play (except for Westwood being cuptied).

Sacking Lambert would be going backwards.

We need stability - but we also need investment. I'd be hugely shocked if we don't buy 2 or 3 players before the 31st.

Â