Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Hoping that some of the top sides we're facing in the coming weeks have had their fates decided already i.e. Man City losing their next game so that they can't possible catch up to utd.

Id much rather Man City win their next game as they're playing Saints

It's the second ball I'm worried about. Nolan feeds off second ball and will potentially run amok

Our midfielders have to close down. Often they're just sitting around watching that 2nd ball. KEA was guilty of this for Everton's 2nd. Just a half hearted tackle attempt (albeit in the box).

I think, more than any of the other games, this is a must win. The other games in January were must wins just based on the fact that they were relegation rivals, but on the heels of a good showing in the 2nd half of Newcastle and a predominantly good showing until late capitulation vs Everton, this game will either push us over the hill or send us crashing into the depths of relegation.

Anyone got any early team news for either team? 

I'll just go and get my crystal ball.

Thanks. Helpful. I guess what I was getting at is does anyone have any news on injury updates for either team?

Ha, came across as a bit premature. Bit like choppy and his "just setting off for game now" posts which are always KO -9 hours regardless of game location.

Injury news - Collins is out I believe

Thanks. Helpful. I guess what I was getting at is does anyone have any news on injury updates for either team?

Ha, came across as a bit premature. Bit like choppy and his "just setting off for game now" posts which are always KO -9 hours regardless of game location.

Ha, cheers - to be honest it was/is premature I suppose - but this is purely down to how my nerves about our games now starting at the beginning of each week so any information that could make me feel better (i.e. our players returning from injury or the oppositions key players looking likely to miss) just eases the pain as I go to bed at night.  :)

:wave: if you don't live in Birmingham and want to have some drinking time before KO guess what... you have to set off a bit earlier!