Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

No chance this will be a clean sheet for us.

I can see Sylla starting to try to combat the physical presences they have in their midfield. 

If we score more than we concede, we should be okay.  :P

soooo, West Ham haven't won back to back games all season. They won their last game against Swansea, what are the chances they pick up back to backs wins now?

I was confident of a win until you said that...

Everyone...and I mean, everyone, breaks their record against the Villa...everyone.

soooo, West Ham haven't won back to back games all season. They won their last game against Swansea, what are the chances they pick up back to backs wins now?

Everyone...and I mean, everyone, breaks their record against the Villa...everyone.

yep! swansea got their first away win at villa park last season, torres scored his first premier league goal in six months against us last march, newcastle got their first away win at villa park this season, southampton kept their first clean sheet of the season against us, and even the millwall fans i was talking to in the pub were telling me that they hadn't scored from a corner in two or three years, prior to our match. although i don't know how accurate that is. they're just the ones off the top of my head but there's been far more than that over the past three years. we're the gift that keeps on giving.

yep! swansea got their first away win at villa park last season, torres scored his first premier league goal in six months against us last march, newcastle got their first away win at villa park this season, southampton kept their first clean sheet of the season against us, and even the millwall fans i was talking to in the pub were telling me that they hadn't scored from a corner in two or three years, prior to our match. although i don't know how accurate that is. they're just the ones off the top of my head but there's been far more than that over the past three years. we're the gift that keeps on giving.

Rooney having a dry spell? Hat trick against the Villa...the list is endless :)

5 - 5

us to go 5 - 0 up then concede 5 goals in the second half

all from set pieces scored by Andy Carroll

Sounds about right

I think 2-1 west ham won't be able for Carroll in the box. Collins been injured is huge we all know what he's like in the box. Last 6 games were draw loss draw loss draw loss. If we manage a win which I can't see ( I think they players are nervous at playing at villa park) then I will start to believe that maybe we have a chance but a loss here will be the final curtain call and I will booking my place for the championship next season