Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We need to pick up our home form, starting with a win here against West Ham. Our away form is actually the 8th best in the league, but our home form has us in 19th.

Still very close down the bottom so now's not the time as fans to throw in the towel. Roar the boys to victory on Sunday (which is also my birthday, so 3 points as a present please Villa!!!!)

Edited by StanBalaban

Lichaj is a much better defensive fullback than Bennett. Lichaj is actually probably the best defensive fullback we have, but he isn't great going forward especially down the left. I really don't care about that though. I want someone who can defend in the fullback spot. 

I hope to see

-------------Guzan

Lowton-Vlaar-Baker-Clark

----Westwood--Delph------

----------Nzogbia-------------

Weimann-------------Gabby

-------------Benteke----------

That would be my prefered team aswell. I'd say we have a good chance of winning this, but at the same time I'm scared thinking of how our defence is going to handle Carroll.

Must win and I think I can finally see that silver lining in the clouds.

Would trot out the same team sans Bennett and add Lichaj. Bennett didn't offer anything going forward anyways vs Everton.

Something was clicking with the attack against Everton and I think it'll work again. They're so close, they just need a little confidence to get them out of the rut.

They're so close, they just need a little confidence to get them out of the rut.

Very this. It's all about confidence now and we just need a little luck that we must be long overdue. Our season could turn around on something as simple as a last minute winner going for us, rather than against us, for once. 

If we'd won against the baggies or Everton, we'd been embarking on a really good run, I can just feel it...I feel that same about West Ham, but fail to win and I agree with most...it really will look like curtains!

Gabby, N'zogbia, Benteke and Weimann are good enough to win us this game, or any game for that matter.

Unfortunately...

Clark, Bennett, Bannan, Vlaar, Lichaj, Baker and Lowton are bad enough to lose us this game, or any game for that matter.

It's just whether our attack can be better than how bad our defence is.

If that makes sense.