Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Their midfield (Nolan, Diame and Noble) will torment us, but I don't rate any of their forwards, though knowing us we will concede a Collins/Caroll header from a corner or set piece.

Collins scoring from a corner is a given.
  • Like 1

I hope to see

-------------Guzan

Lowton-Vlaar-Baker-Clark

----Westwood--Delph------

----------Nzogbia-------------

Weimann-------------Gabby

-------------Benteke----------

delph and westwood work well together even though you can be sure delph will make a foul he doesn't have to at some point, so he'll be subbed round the 70th minute for Sylla.

Our defence is a problem, as all our CB are on in this setting, but I just don't want to see Bennett starting again.

Our bench will not be to impressive either I Fear,s o hopefully these 11 can do it

Have to win this, but we are bloody well due one. I hope to see us attacking all game and the fighting spirit to be upheld. Should give Baker a game to ensure Carroll leaves the field with a injury.

4-0 Villa

I think if we don't get 3 points from this game its all over, massive game and I'll be going to my first game of the season to give my full support. Whilst I appreciate it's quite soon to be starting Sylla, we could really use his height on set pieces, and if he's good in a tackle its a bonus...

-----------------Guzan

Lowton----Vlaar----Baker----Bennett

-------------Sylla----Delph

Nzogbia----------------------Gabby

------------------Weimann

------------Benteke