Will 35 points be enough?

MONCABA

38 should do it.

Two wins, two draws.

And on this basis, home wins v Sunderland and Fulham, away draws v Stoke and Norwich.

Personally, I expect a little more - the above, but throw in draws against Liverpool and Wigan, too. 40.

Still nowhere near safe yet.. For me we have to count on QPR getting 5 wins which would put them on 38 pts..so we need 39 in my opinion as that would see them with a significantly better GD to us.

They won't win 3 more. That defeat to us will have ruined them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Time to start using that.

A lot of the teams around us have hard games or games vs other teams around us. Which is good as it limits the amount of points gained vs us in a single weekend. I can see QPR beating Wigan at home and if teams around us draw a lot then they wont catch us.

I have us avoiding relegation by some distance with wins v Fulham and Sunderland and draws to Stoke and Norwich away.

We can score quite a few on Liverpool. Question is can we keep them from scoring as many.

Stoke, Fulham, Sunderland. They are all winnable. I think we will climb the table! Stoke on 11th is just 4 pts ahead.

using the BBC thingy I still have it as QPR , Reading & Wigan  and that;s with us losing at Wigan last game !!

Interestingly I have stoke 4th from bottom on 36 pts and us on 38

but reality is football doesn't work like this so I still couldn't put my hand on heart and say we are staying up

I tried to do it as quick fire as possible and had;

- Us finishing 15th on 37points despite putting us down to get beat on the final day. 

- I also had us finishing with the worst goal difference in the division by 6 goals at -33.

- I had QPR and Reading down

- Sunderland, West Ham and Norwich all finishing on 36points with Norwich taking the final relegation spot on goal difference.

Don't believe that's how it'll pan out but that's what I got from banging in the results without trying to over think it.

funnily enough as I typed mine I was sure either Sunderland or West Ham would take the final relegation spot , I must have given them a win or two from somewhere

Â