Will 35 points be enough?

MONCABA

Re read my post.....

20 plus 4 wins and 3 draws before the Wigan game = 35 points

3 points against Wigan - 38 points.

Okay, sorry, you also mentioned the Wigan game. That does make 38 points.

On our current form. I think we'll get 5 more draws and no wins, for 25 points.

I think we can stay up but Lambert will need to improve as a manager first.

Okay, sorry, you also mentioned the Wigan game. That does make 38 points.

On our current form. I think we'll get 5 more draws and no wins, for 25 points.

I think we can stay up but Lambert will need to improve as a manager first.

3 points next sunday will set us up nicely. A point tomorrow would be a bonus but i feel our luck has to change soon.

need 3 points against W.Ham ( I reckon Big Sam has done pretty good for them this window. Interesting Loans, lets hope they dont gel quickly) and 3 points against Reading (need to be 3 up with 10 mins to go). If we can keep the game respectable against Everton, Man City and Arsenal I'll be happy and the team could gain some heart (3-2 loss to Man Utd had plenty of positives......well 1st half did anyway!!!!)

Looking at the other teams fixtures and form too it suggests that the table will be looking worse before it starts to look better. 

If we lose the next 5 or get a couple of draws out of them we are seriously getting into the realms of mathematical possibilities rather than any sort of probability.

2 HUGE games are so so so badly needed from somwhere as a bare minimum and fast. If we can find 6 points from somewhere before we play QPR we just might do it......

I know it was a cup match but Millwall last Friday says it all.

We score - Millwall pull out all the stops and equalise 5 mins later.

Then last few minutes Millwall think, our best chance is a late winner - lets go for it - and they get it....

"they are the opposition - they score when they want"

Edited by smetrov

Everton - Loss
West Ham - Draw
Arsenal - Draw
Man City - Loss
Reading - Win
QPR - Win
Liverpool - Loss
Stoke - Draw
Fulham - Win
Man Utd - Loss
Sunderland - Draw
Norwich - Win
Chelsea - Loss
Wigan - Draw

That'd have is finish on 37, and I think that'd keep us up. Though I can't REALLY see us getting back to back wins at any point, so the Reading/QPR double header will likely not yield the 6 points I predicted

I cant see us getting more than 10 points at this rate, things need to change and quickly. First off by ditching this formation and making a change, until then we will continue to get smashed. Im pretty sure every team is looking to play us at the moment.

Interesting thread but I think it's literally impossible to predict our points total. If we scrape a win tomorrow and then start playing to our potential then we can survive and that probably means 35/36 points plus.

But the point is we've not played to our potential for most of this season, hence why we're in this mess, and if Lambert persists with his woeful formations and tactics then we will go down and probably won't even get to 30 points.

Looking to the fixtures in our present form, I just can't see us staying up so we need something to change and a good start would be 4-4-2, Sylla in the side and Weimann as an out and out striker (imo).

Everton - Loss

West Ham - Draw

Arsenal - Loss

Man City - Loss

Reading - Loss

QPR - Draw

Liverpool - Loss

Stoke - Loss

Fulham - Win

Man Utd - Loss

Sunderland - Win

Norwich - Draw

Chelsea - Loss

Wigan - Draw

So 30 points and down

If they go down, they will go bust... silly wage bill only 18k crowds and no sky money,

Thought harry would have learnt fom his pompy contributions!..

He doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything other than his own ego and bank balance. He's not the only one of course though and many would say that it's not a managers job to care. I'd probably disagree with that a bit though. 

Â