Simon Dawkins

Kwan

Thing is whichever way we look at it we have been pants at scoring goals as well as conceding them.. Maybe it just gives us another option as we have struggled to change things if events are going against us. Perhaps Lambert has a plan B up his sleeve or something?

Anyhow Good luck to the guy & Welcome!

never seen him play but a 25 year old SPurs player nobody heard of is strange. his scoring stats seem decent in USA

though according to the reliable Wiki AVB seems to rate him

1 in 5? Decent? People have strange standards.

What have we got to lose seriously? If hes shit then he wont play and gets released in june, if not then great. Cant imagine him being on any wages at all really so im not overly bothered.

What have we got to lose?

All our remaining fixtures...

We needed a centre half not an attacking player

To be fair, we are also the lowest scorers in the league. 

I know that but we have Gabby/Bent/Benteke who are all top 10 club strikers, maybe top 5 IMO. Once we stop shipping 3+ goals every game we only need to score 1 then. It must be pretty hard for Benteke to go out there and know he probably has to score two himself to get a point.

An attacking midfielder..

Our problem.. is the **** DEFENCE.

We also can't score goals (2nd worst tally in the division)

So if Dawkins can create chances and score a few goals himself, he'll be worth it. 

The problem I have with Dawkins and Sylla are.... why didn't we get these two in the summer?

Cheap and let's be honest, I doubt many others wanted them. Lambert have probably known about them for a while, and that leaves me with another question; are these two the BEST two players he managed to get?

I know that but we have Gabby/Bent/Benteke who are all top 10 club strikers, maybe top 5 IMO. Once we stop shipping 3+ goals every game we only need to score 1 then. It must be pretty hard for Benteke to go out there and know he probably has to score two himself to get a point.

did you just suggest gabby was a top 5 club striker? 

actually, did you just suggest gabby was a striker?

• Like 1

Â