Simon Dawkins

Kwan

File under Berson, Bradley and Didier Agathe in a few years time of 'did they play for villa'? pub quizzes

Id actually forgotten Bradley played for us :blush:

Edited by Nigel

I understand Dawkins is in line to win "best behaved spectator" for 2012/13.  Impressive performance from the lad considering we didn't sign him until January. 

Still think Bradley would've been a fantastic asset to have at the club right now

Dropped the ball bigtime there I feel

I thought he was the best player in the usa team, maybe with the exception of Donovan,  but didn't look the part when he came to Villa

Still think Bradley would've been a fantastic asset to have at the club right now

I thought he was the best player in the usa team, maybe with the exception of Donovan,  but didn't look the part when he came to Villa

Nobody did under mcleish though

I understand Dawkins is in line to win "best behaved spectator" for 2012/13.  Impressive performance from the lad considering we didn't sign him until January. 

I thought Downing had that one stitched up.

I thought he was the best player in the usa team, maybe with the exception of Donovan, but didn't look the part when he came to Villa

Nobody did under mcleish though

He'd left by then... He played under hou/Gary mc

Dawkins has been a class signing, just what we needed in january

:clap:

Edit: Back OT why didn't we sign Andros Townsend from spurs on loan for the season ? Would that be a little too much to ask...

Edited by kevangrealish

:clap:

Edit: Back OT why didn't we sign Andros Townsend from spurs on loan for the season ? Would that be a little too much to ask...

Because he would turned into a very good player and people would have been bitching how we shouldnt be developing Spurs' talent. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â