Simon Dawkins

Kwan

Think people are getting their hopes up again, I wouldn't actually say he was lively and all that, he barely touched ball :) Not writing him off or anything, but we are very quick to judge him on what we want him to be rather than what he actually did. I hope he gets some games and scores some goals though, although odds are he will not play much.

Think people are getting their hopes up again, I wouldn't actually say he was lively and all that, he barely touched ball :)Not writing him off or anything, but we are very quick to judge him on what we want him to be rather than what he actually did. I hope he gets some games and scores some goals though, although odds are he will not play much.

You are really.

I think we just wanna see it in a positive light. From what we saw, it seemed ok but as with sylla there is almost nothing to judge on so far.

Which is exactly how it should be. Give them opportunities here and there, don't give them false ideas of grandeur, make them earn the shirt.

There are many issues I have with Lambert, the way he handles his squad, Bent/Ireland etc included until evidence is provided to the contrary, is not one if them. He understands the importance of the shirt. He will give them their due.

• 2 weeks later...

Dawkins seems to be a player who'll graft and he's definitely got something to prove since not breaking through at Spurs yet - Lambert's type of player. I've liked the attitude he's displayed in his brief cameos so far - it'll be interesting to see how his career progresses.

From his limited spell against Arsenal I thought he did alright. Didn't lose the ball and showed a couple of neat touches.

I thought that playing a team away that has not been out of the top 4 for 10 years is not really the type of game that you need to blood a new player in ?! 

Really don't how he has done anything wrong in few minutes he has had so far?

Pathetic, judge the player when he plays a full game.

He looks tidy and you can tell he has abit of technique.

Why people insist on jumping on a players back when he has hardly had a chance is beyond me. 

i'll criticise bringing him in cos im still yet to see what the point of him is, what does he offer that carruthers or even grealish cant

5 - 10 minute absolutely pointless cameos

unless he starts getting proper game time then its an utterly pointless signing

Â