Simon Dawkins

Kwan

It's a very rare name for a black person to have I think

That was my take, and as I was a bit underwhelmed by the signing I never researched him. I thought it was Sylla when he came on, then I saw the name DAWKINS on his shirt. He sounds like your average bloke from Bromsgrove.

as an average bloke from Bromsgrove, I could take great offence at that....

...but won't.  ;)

For me, it would be like someone called Everton Boateng running on and being white .

I should have done my research but didn't have time.

You are **** kidding me?

The amount of whinging, pissing and whining you did during that transfer window, CONSTANTLY. Then when we did sign somebody, nay two somebodies, you didn't even do the most basic of research on them? Any kind of research at all it seems?

I thought he was a bit meh. Looked confident enough and was quite neat but didn't really impose himself on the game.

I don't ever want Villa players to go in for simulation so Lambert needs to beat this out of him first thing on Monday morning.

As for the earlier discussion about whether Dawkins is a suitable name for a black person, Jeez, my jaw has just cracked on the floor. Seriously, guys, wise up.

I thought he was a bit meh. Looked confident enough and was quite neat but didn't really impose himself on the game.

I don't ever want Villa players to go in for simulation so Lambert needs to beat this out of him first thing on Monday morning.

As for the earlier discussion about whether Dawkins is a suitable name for a black person, Jeez, my jaw has just cracked on the floor. Seriously, guys, wise up.

Nobody really imposed themselves on this game. You could argue N'Zogbia did of course, but you'd be asking a lot of a player to win a penalty and score a free kick on their debut.

Neat and confident is what you need down the channels. Especially in your first 20 minutes.

I'm surprised he didn't start but then, Bowery earned it IMO.  

For me, it would be like someone called Everton Boateng running on and being white .

You are **** kidding me?

The amount of whinging, pissing and whining you did during that transfer window, CONSTANTLY. Then when we did sign somebody, nay two somebodies, you didn't even do the most basic of research on them? Any kind of research at all it seems?

As he was a loan signing I did the basic research, position, career stats. I didn't look at any pics .

You are **** kidding me?

As he was a loan signing I did the basic research, position, career stats. I didn't look at any pics .

LOL you've got to be one of the strangest posters I've come across. As doug said you never stopped moaning in the transfer window and we sign two players and one of them you don't even bother to go on the official site to check it out!!? or any relavent site???

Honestly amazing!!

• Like 1

I imagine CI's thought process goes somethign like:

Heard of him? -YES----> do some basic research ----> Find somethign to moan about ----> Moan.
         l
         l
        NO
         l
         l

V
      Moan

• Like 2

As for Dawkins - Blatant dive aside, which I found wholly abhorrent, I thought he played well. Lot's of drive, purpose and a sense of adventure about him. He clearly has no issues with confidence, a nothing to lose attitude. 

Nice find.

**** it - Utd have won titles with some of their divers. Remember Young against us last season.

I couldn't care less what our players do to stay up. I'd gladly take a Thierry Henry handball if it gets us three points. In fact we probably need a bit more of that sort of behaviour. I'd rather be guilty of that sort of behaviour than a victim of it. Just to keep us up....

I imagine CI's thought process goes somethign like:

Heard of him? -YES----> do some basic research ----> Find somethign to moan about ----> Moan.

l

l

NO

l

l

V

Moan

Post of the Month contender, February 2013.

Â