Simon Dawkins

Kwan

If (IF) he turns out to be a good player could Spurs just say "thank you very much we'll keep him"? or would we have the option to buy regardless?

His contract's up at the end of the season.

(But these days that doesn't mean that Spurs wouldn't have first pick :()

Still, he'd probably have to put in relegation-saving performances for Spurs to want to sign him up again. If he dazzles, I can imagine a scenario where Lambert leaves him out of the team once we're safe so that we can talk about a contract without the beady eyes of bigger clubs all over him.

I thought he played some neat passes. Sure he made a mistake or two but if you criticise him for them then you have to criticise every other player we had on the pitch too. I believe he was involved in the early build up to both set pieces that got us our goals too.

spuds have clearly never bothered with him or gave him a clear chance before, so why would they now?

i hope the lad does come good for us and we have the option to buy him cheap, we need some more width players

is he left or right sided?

spuds have clearly never bothered with him or gave him a clear chance before, so why would they now?

i hope the lad does come good for us and we have the option to buy him cheap, we need some more width players

is he left or right sided?

Right sided. Likes playing on the left and coming in ala N'Zogbia though.

He played well all things considered. Could be a good CM partnership with Delph.

He's a wide player
We'll probably use him primarily in the wide position, but he can actually play anywhere across midfield. 

It was hard to keep track of positions with bowery and CNZ coming off but dawkins was always in the middle or dribbled inside when he had the ball, looked more of a CM than a winger to me.

Â