Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I dnt mean to be a moony bastard but why the hell didn't we get this guy in time for yesterday's vital game? Or even for Bradford

Panic stations

Let's hope more are on their way

Perhaps needed Hutton and Warnock off the monthly wage bill first.

Like 99% of us I have never heard of the guy. He may well turn out to be a good signing he may not. Logic would suggest though it is a big step up from the French 2nd division to the Premier League and you'd expect it to at the very least take him a number of games to settle and adjust to playing at a much higher level. Hell of an ask to expect him to hit the ground running and make the instant impact we desperately need.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

I dnt mean to be a moony bastard but why the hell didn't we get this guy in time for yesterday's vital game? Or even for Bradford

Panic stations

Let's hope more are on their way

No reason to talk about Mike that way.

It's a big step up. He may not be what we need to steer us past the charybdis of relegation.

If he does keep us up, that's great.

If he doesn't, at least he's not going to get in the way of the rebuild, as our last panic buy did.

• Like 2

Going to sound really negative here and this is not a comment in this ad at all as I want him to be brilliant but in terms of our current position this is too little, far too late

have never seen the guy play but I bet he is better than Fabian Delph

It's not Delph that's the problem, he's showed an improvement in recent weeks, Bannan is our worst midfielder, hopefully this will mean we see him less often in the shirt!

Judging by that he's strong, athletic, can pass the ball and has good work rate. Sounds like just what we need from a DM.

Unfortunately, thats in the french second division and he will need to make a massive step up and hit the ground running in the premiership. Good punt for the future, but we need experience.

Im thinking we may have a couple more coming in.

Â