Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

lol, no point getting excited, if its true, he wont make the ounce of difference at all, he wont save us from relegation, just another arrogant french cu nt looking for the money, plus the fact hes young hes got as much experience as the smack rats in our youth set up, give it a couple of months he will go back to france on loan, somewhere like lyon

EDIT: cant see why you are all saying hes the DM we need, yes we need a DM, but we need one with experience, who can pick out a pass, lead the attack and turn a game around, that sort of thing costs money

next...

Don't even know where to start with this. He's arrogant because we made a bid and he wants more money for that reason? You have to be trolling. Surely.

Here is an interview with him: 

I can't speak french but he makes more sense than Gabby.

He'll get along with Nzog and Bentekkers 

The Last Question reads "a future in France or abroad" and he answers he'd rather stay and develop in France, in the League 1. That's from 22 days ago :lol:

Edited by Larscapaldi

I dnt mean to be a moony bastard but why the hell didn't we get this guy in time for yesterday's vital game? Or even for Bradford

Panic stations

Let's hope more are on their way

Strikes me as a panic buy to appease the fans

Con just got a Boner

:)

Of course it looks like a panic buy, last minute signings appear to be that and actually they are! Lets face it we have shitloads to panic for. Is he the experience we all wanted? But then experience costs money

Of course it looks like a panic buy, last minute signings appear to be that and actually they are! Lets face it we have shitloads to panic for. Is he the experience we all wanted? But then experience costs money

Agree with you as usual

Â