Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I think he will be a good signing

He's a DM we desperately need

People who think he won't be up to scratch in the premiership look at Mulumbu at the baggies

He only played for the PSG B team and on loan at a club in the 3rd division of the french league

He didnt turn out to be a bad player

Welcome to villa

GODSYLLA

Godzilla00_01.jpg

Edited by AshVilla

lol, no point getting excited, if its true, he wont make the ounce of difference at all, he wont save us from relegation, just another arrogant french cu nt looking for the money, plus the fact hes young hes got as much experience as the smack rats in our youth set up, give it a couple of months he will go back to france on loan, somewhere like lyon

EDIT: cant see why you are all saying hes the DM we need, yes we need a DM, but we need one with experience, who can pick out a pass, lead the attack and turn a game around, that sort of thing costs money

next...

Edited by AndyBM

I think he will be a good signing

He's a DM we desperately need

People who think he won't be up to scratch in the premiership look at Mulumbu at the baggies

He only played for the PSG B team and on loan at a club in the 3rd division of the french league

He didnt turn out to be a bad player

Yeah, but foreign players usually goes two ways; either they are great or doesn't suit to PL at all, here's hoping that he'll hit the ground running.

lol, no point getting excited, if its true, he wont make the ounce of difference at all, he wont save us from relegation, just another arrogant french cu nt looking for the money, plus the fact hes young hes got as much experience as the smack rats in our youth set up, give it a couple of months he will go back to france on loan, somewhere like lyon

EDIT: cant see why you are all saying hes the DM we need, yes we need a DM, but we need one with experience, who can pick out a pass, lead the attack and turn a game around, that sort of thing costs money

next...

....Wow...

next...

Write him off before he has even played? What a load of shit.

next...

And I can't see why we can't unearth a gem for once.

I'm all for this signing, over the years we always waited until players had been here with other clubs, then ended up paying over the odds for them. He seems to have the physical presence we're lacking in midfield, and I don't see why we should write him off before he's even played for us.

Division 2 and only one under 21 cap, also he's 22 years old. I'm not sure how he's the next big thing, so I do have my reservations.

However on the flip side, a few 'big' clubs and been looking at him and he's coming here on the cheap.

Not at all the sort of signing to save our season (or at least it appears) but could well be a good player. I don't really know what to make of it, happy we're signing someone but we need more than this if we want to stay up.

Division 2 and only one under 21 cap, also he's 22 years old. I'm not sure how he's the next big thing, so I do have my reservations.

However on the flip side, a few 'big' clubs and been looking at him and he's coming here on the cheap.

Not at all the sort of signing to save our season (or at least it appears) but could well be a good player. I don't really know what to make of it, happy we're signing someone but we need more than this if we want to stay up.

On a serious note, this. Not gonna bash him or write him off, but this isn't the game changer we need

Â