Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

Not meaning to bring negativity, but the thing that really pisses me off with a deal like this is that we've been crying out for a player like this (£1.75m fee, prob £20k wages), and we wait until 30th January to make it? After playing (and losing to) 2 of our relegation rivals at home, as well as missing out on a cup final.

Who knows, he might turn out to be shit, but he's got to offer more protection to our defence than Barry **** Bannan right?

Not meaning to bring negativity, but the thing that really pisses me off with a deal like this is that we've been crying out for a player like this (£1.75m fee, prob £20k wages), and we wait until 30th January to make it? After playing (and losing to) 2 of our relegation rivals at home, as well as missing out on a cup final.

Who knows, he might turn out to be shit, but he's got to offer more protection to our defence than Barry **** Bannan right?

Thing is though mate we have no idea what type of priority this signing is. It may have been that he's our 8th choice DM but everyone else has gone elsewhere or the club arent selling. If he was our first choice and it's taken this long to sign him then that is unforgivable. 

I guess the plan was to hold out for Sissoko for as long as possible. This guy's the back up. Or the back up back up.

Â