Paul Lambert

Pilchard

The thing about Lambert is he's completely new to the club and the squad and he's also trying to get us playing a different way. These things will take time.

Yep - I won't deny Everton played us off the park - and 0-5 wouldn't have been unfair.

But we did have a blistering 10 minutes - where we scored - hit the post - and praise the lord, we were attacking in numbers - I was out of my seat ..its been that long !

The thing about Lambert is he's completely new to the club and the squad and he's also trying to get us playing a different way. These things will take time.

Exactly - i think people need to understand we're going to have to give Lambert Seasons to work his magic. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Lambert does not know what his best 11 is, which is understandable considering his short time at the helm.

I think we need to give him until Xmas at least before we start panicking.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Lambert does not know what his best 11 is, which is understandable considering his short time at the helm.

I think we need to give him until Xmas at least before we start panicking.

I agree completely with what you have written.

He's concocting a plan, look -

Paul-Lambert_GI_2320352b.jpg

One thing I do like about him is he has the courage of his convictions.

He tries things out, gives players the opportunity to impress or enough rope to hang themselves.

Carefull now chaps.

Regardless of how we've played, it's 1 draw and 2 losses against non-championship competing sides.

Let's not overshoot the mark with regards to optimism.

exactly..... I aggree. Lets hope Benteke and Bennett can improve the side and get some more points on the board....... other than that I think thats our side !

Lets hope Benteke and Bennett can improve the side and get some more points on the board

I can see Westwood getting into our central midfield, simply because we've currently got no natural partner for El Ahmadi and he is tailor-made based on him being a Carrick-esque CM.

and as has been said elsewhere, Swansea were after him so he must be able to play a bit. Plus I do like buying Crewe players. You just know they've been brought up the right way.