Paul Lambert

Pilchard

So what does he do Sunday?

Does he keep the same team? Given or brad in goal?

Do Holman and Bent come straight back in?

IMO Guzan keeps his place. We let in 4 but none were really his fault.

I think Lambert should keep bent and Holman on the bench. If we are trying to Install this hard work and fighting for each other attitude then players need to be rewarded with keeping their place when they do this.

I'd give Bent the nod ahead of Andy.

I think Lambert should keep bent and Holman on the bench. If we are trying to Install this hard work and fighting for each other attitude then players need to be rewarded with keeping their place when they do this.

Agree on Guzan - not done much wrong IMO

KEA & Holman would start imo - I think I would Delph over Bannan or westwood. Despite his goal I wouln't play ZOG.

Up front - Im not fussed - in order of preference for Gabby, Bent, Bentekke, Weiman

They all have merrits and weaknesses.

Gabby and Benteke should start on Sunday.. Gabby has earned that place and it is his to lose now. Gabby seemed to play well with Benteke which was akin to his time with Carew, I think Bent may have to sit this one out.

I don't think Andy can be dropped.

He played well against Swansea, working hard. He was dropped and we were pathetic against the saints. He then comes back in and we beat city. Not saying it was all down to him but he clearly played his part.

With the whole theme of Lambert's Lions being young, hungry players I think dropping Andy now would certainly not encourage that hunger in our young kids.

I don't think Andy can be dropped.

He played well against Swansea, working hard. He was dropped and we were pathetic against the saints. He then comes back in and we beat city. Not saying it was all down to him but he clearly played his part.

With the whole theme of Lambert's Lions being young, hungry players I think dropping Andy now would certainly not encourage that hunger in our young kids.

Fair point, yet he is the still the only striker out of the four not to have scored this season with Bent on 2, Gabby on 2 & Benteke on 1. I think Gabby, Bent, N'Zogbia will all start.

Fair point, yet he is the still the only striker out of the four not to have scored this season

Doesn't matter. So he'd lose in a game of top trumps. Andi warrants his place in the side at the moment IMHO.

IMO, to drop Bent so soon after taking the captaincy off him would not be a good move, and fair enough he might not put in the same shift as AW but I'd fancy him a lot more to get his name on the score sheet. One thing we havent said though, is how great it is that we can make a solid case for all four strikers to start. When's the last time that has happened?

I'd go with Gabby and Bent. Both of them are our best and most experienced strikers and we need to get a partnership formed for consistency. Bentake and Weimann are both still young so are not going to be demanding first team places just yet.

--------------Guzan---------------

Lowton--Vlaar--Clark--Bennett

---Bannan--KAE--Delph---------

------------N'Zogbia-------------

-----Gabby-------Bent-----------

is how I see us lining up with maybe Bannan/Delph out for Holman.

Can anyone see Albrighton in the starting line up? Think he played well when he came on vs City?

Not sure but I do know he has to stop tackling right outside our box, he did it again against City and luckily it didn't cost us.

He just has to cut it out or else it will cost us sooner rather than later.

--------------Guzan---------------

Lowton--Vlaar--Clark--Bennett

---Bannan--KAE--Delph---------

------------N'Zogbia-------------

-----Gabby-------Bent-----------

is how I see us lining up with maybe Bannan/Delph out for Holman.

Yep that's what I want to see. I want to see Gabby playing through the middle terrifying the defence with his pace, allowing Bent to find little pockets in the box to bang in a hattrick. Gabby needs a run in the side where he isn't on the wing.