Paul Lambert

Pilchard

We were superb last night.

Last time I went to Man City for a cup game was when we surrendered before kick off and got a spanking after a gutless performace and then had to listen to our manager say he knew before kick off it didn't matter what side he put out we couldn't have won.

The contrast to last night was like chalk and cheese and its so refreshing to have a manager that will have a real go no matter who the opposition are.

There wil be ups and downs this season but rest assured under Lambert, unlike under our last two managers, we will try to win every game and not be scared to have a right go regardless of who we are up against.

Awesome Gareth :) Can you do another gif similar to ''moves like Jagger (maroon 5") maybe with these lyrics in, and him maybe dressed in Jaggers old clothes haha, that would be amazing!!

''All the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you

Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger"

Awesome Gareth :) Can you do another gif similar to ''moves like Jagger (maroon 5") maybe with these lyrics in, and him maybe dressed in Jaggers old clothes haha, that would be amazing!!

''All the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you

Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger"

I think Gareths next work - should be one of Suarez diving all over the place !

From Bluemoon

Lambert made his big fuss on the sideline, and he got his win, but he's still a drowning man at Villa. I would be surprised if he lasts this entire season.

:D

From Bluemoon

Lambert made his big fuss on the sideline, and he got his win, but he's still a drowning man at Villa. I would be surprised if he lasts this entire season.

Unfortunately many opposition fans have been brainwashed into believing McLeish was doing a fair job at Villa and was forced out by the fans because of where he came from. They also get fed this lie that we expect top 6. This is why many people seem to think Lambert won't last the season and that'll we turn on him soon.

From Bluemoon

Unfortunately many opposition fans have been brainwashed into believing McLeish was doing a fair job at Villa and was forced out by the fans because of where he came from. They also get fed this lie that we expect top 6. This is why many people seem to think Lambert won't last the season and that'll we turn on him soon.

I think it's completely the opposite. Opposition fans believe our squad is poisoned and shit. Which it isn't. Well much. Anymore. And Lambert is the man to provide the remaining antidote if it is.

From Bluemoon

I think it's completely the opposite. Opposition fans believe our squad is poisoned and shit. Which it isn't. Well much. Anymore. And Lambert is the man to provide the remaining antidote if it is.

I think they believe both tbh.

I think we've become the big club "people" want to see go down this year.

Effectively taken on Newcastle's mantle for 12 months.

the general public always seems to be about 8-12 months behind the times with villa. lots of them still think we play the turgid crap mcleish peddled. give them time to catch up once we start to put a bit of consistency into our performances

we'll go back to being everyone's second team in no time :lol:

all ive heard from media is we play poor football and have a crap squad. Guardian even said last week something along the lines of "any team that loses to this Aston Villa side should be ashamed of themselves"

After last night antics I think will be more tranquil when he encounters the mild mannered and shy Swindon manager