Do You Think Any Villa Players Read VillaTalk?

maqroll

They don't need to read VillaTalk since they already get enough abuse on Twitter as do their wives, girlfriends and siblings.

serves them right for having a twitter account in the first place!

Doubt it, even so they make a shitload and they are in a occupation where this is common place tbh. At least around forums they can actually find something positive they can learn from, not that there is a whole lot of that here. 

I doubt it,they have enough on their plate already.

An owner who does not give a shit.

A manager who has not got a clue about tactics, or who to put out on the park.

A home ground that is getting emptier every game.

And a very long time since we last won.

Deary me - That right there is the major problem with Aston Villa fans and football fans in this country. 

Enough on their plate??? Do me a favour! 

Think about your own life, people around you that you know. Then venture over to Afghanistan where the troops are. Maybe give Haiti a visit. Or Somalia. What about the slums of Mumbai. Then come back to me and tell me they have got enough on their plate.

The only thing they have got on their plate is maintaing conning me and you and the rest of the mugs who pay their obscene wage each week. Not only that we sing about them and call them legends. Please wake up and see what is staring you straight in the face.

Darren Bent gets more in a month than the priminister does in a year. Now, in terms of Darren Bent - good luck to him - hes found a trade with enough mugs to fund him doing jack shit. But tell me that is right?? 

Trust me when I say that I have spoken to a number of ppl ex footballers etc - and I dont ask them any other question other than are we having the piss taken out of us. Those that don't admit it with words, admit it with body language and sniggers.

Edited by Woodytom
  • Like 1

most footballers are thick as sh it anyway, theyre just lucky enough to have their hobby as a job, nobody is worth £30k / £40k or even more a week, not even a world leader so why should these pri madonnas get that?

as i was saying to some fellow villa fan friends yesderday, footballers arent in it today for the love of the game, theyre simply in it for the money, their undeserved 15 minutes of fame

they should all be on £5k per week, and ticket prices for supporters should be alot less, about £5 a game, why should they earn £40k for 90 minutes work?

pi sses me right off nowadays

Edited by AndyBM
  • Like 1

most footballers are thick as sh it anyway, theyre just lucky enough to have their hobby as a job, nobody is worth £30k / £40k or even more a week, not even a world leader so why should these pri madonnas get that?

as i was saying to some fellow villa fan friends yesderday, footballers arent in it today for the love of the game, theyre simply in it for the money, their undeserved 15 minutes of fame

they should all be on £5k per week, and ticket prices for supporters should be alot less, about £5 a game, why should they earn £40 for 90 minutes work?

pi sses me right off nowadays

Even 5k a week is extortionate. 

• Like 1

Deary me - That right there is the major problem with Aston Villa fans and football fans in this country. 

Enough on their plate??? Do me a favour! 

Think about your own life, people around you that you know. Then venture over to Afghanistan where the troops are. Maybe give Haiti a visit. Or Somalia. What about the slums of Mumbai. Then come back to me and tell me they have got enough on their plate.

The only thing they have got on their plate is maintaing conning me and you and the rest of the mugs who pay their obscene wage each week. Not only that we sing about them and call them legends. Please wake up and see what is staring you straight in the face.

Darren Bent gets more in a month than the priminister does in a year. Now, in terms of Darren Bent - good luck to him - hes found a trade with enough mugs to fund him doing jack shit. But tell me that is right?? 

Trust me when I say that I have spoken to a number of ppl ex footballers etc - and I dont ask them any other question other than are we having the piss taken out of us. Those that don't admit it with words, admit it with body language and sniggers.

I believe he meant that within a footballing context...You could spare us the preaching.

I believe he meant that within a footballing context...You could spare us the preaching.

Footballing context or everyday life context - to say they have enough on their plate is a ludicrous statement.

Is the man who saves up for weeks what spare cash he has just to go and see a villa game out of footballing context? I dont think so.

Edited by Woodytom

Funnily enough I was thinking about this today.

There's no loyalty left in the sport anymore. It's all greed. I've never understood how a player so easily leaves so much behind for an extra £20K or so a week - baring in mind he's already on £50K. Some people earn that in 4-5 years. Shame.

• Like 1

maybe they do read on here, hence why theyre all playing so awfully, theyre probably reading the critisism on here and its knocking their confidence...

That and booing off our own subs.... who does that! (Apart from Villa of course lol)

Of course they read Villa forums. It would be naive to think they didn't as it is only the click of a button away nowadays.

I don't feel any sympathy towards them at all, they earn extortionate wages to play a game we'd all love to be good at. Getting a bit of stick off fans is part and parcel of their lifestyle and it has always happened. The only reason it is amplified these days is because of the internet.

I can assure you if I was earning 40k a week and a few people mouthed off about me as a footballer online I wouldn't be the slightest bit bothered so these people saying 'it knocks their confidence' really need to get a grip. They are grown adults, not babies.

Â