Do You Think Any Villa Players Read VillaTalk?

maqroll

I doubt it,they have enough on their plate already.

An owner who does not give a shit.

A manager who has not got a clue about tactics, or who to put out on the park.

A home ground that is getting emptier every game.

And a very long time since we last won.

• Like 1

Then they check their bank balance online, laugh to themselves and go on not giving a shit!!!

Doubtful - many of them seem to be too busy playing golf, crashing their fast cars or shopping or taking pictures of their latest sexual conquests, dabbling in the 'politically correct' world of 'Twatter' or 'Facefuck' etc.

They are most unlikely to give a shit about what fans say on a forum anyway. And for 30k a week (or whatever, before any of you start), you can call me what you like. You can even call me a white-honkey or throw a..... actually, to be classified as 'racist,' what would someone have to throw on the pitch at a white player, just out of interest? A John Terry doll? 

I'd still just get on with the game... It's not difficult to pass, shoot, tackle and move into space... is it?

8 days? ;)

I doubt it and I hope they don't - the almost entire lack of support for them for what is supposed to be a supporter's forum won't exactly do anything good for their already shattered confidence.

Spare the outrage. If you perform well, you could expect to come on here and read loads of positive stories. Play like a rocket polisher and guess what?

If you perform poorly at work you should expect to be criticised, unless perhaps you work in some fluffy organisation that skirts around the fact that you're not pulling your weight.

I have no sympathy. . . they are paid handsomely for something most do in their spare time. If they cant take the downside of the job they should pack it in.

Â