Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avfc96

We've sold only 1100 tickets !

Shameful stuff, but what do they expect, it's a lot of time and money to invest into potentially ruining the rest of your weekend. Hopefully those that are going get to come back with something to smile about.

Shameful stuff, but what do they expect, it's a lot of time and money to invest into potentially ruining the rest of your weekend. Hopefully those that are going get to come back with something to smile about.

Agree. What was it £35 a ticket ?? Plus say £70 fuel there and back, £5 parking, £3 programme + say £10 food etc

So £123 quid ! The players and manager aren't worth it. They can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Agree. What was it £35 a ticket ?? Plus say £70 fuel there and back, £5 parking, £3 programme + say £10 food etc

So £123 quid ! The players and manager aren't worth it. They can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned.

And that's one person! Imagine you've gone with your mate and the kids, 4 tickets + 2 kids you have to cheer up on long journey home. Good chunk of the weeks wages that the missus probably won't condone being wasted.

Unfortunately they don't do student deals on away games or I would've gone, they were doing Newcastle + West Ham tickets the other day, both games for £20.

Edited by samjp26

70 pound fuel? Maybe if you're driving a 5 litre Mercedes up there.

Wont cost me anything like that much, more like 25-30 quid in petrol.

If I took my 1.8L Audi unleaded I'd say it's a tank of fuel there and back so £70. Maybe I've over egged it slightly but still at least £50

And I'd use the M6 toll road so add a further £11

If I took my 1.8L Audi unleaded I'd say it's a tank of fuel there and back so £70. Maybe I've over egged it slightly but still at least £50

And I'd use the M6 toll road so add a further £11

Ouch.

I'll stick to my Kia Ceed 1.4L, very economical. Would use little more than half a tank and it's only 50 odd quid to fill up.

Yeah fuel is an absolute killer now. Would always use train if tickets were cheaper.

It's a shame as you can get some great cars now for great money but they are gas guzzlers

Eg 56 plate BMW 730, fully loaded for £8k

That's a lot of car for 8k

------------Guzan

--------Vlaar---Clark

Lowton---------------Baker

-----------Sylla

-------Westwood

--------------------El Ahmadi

N'zogbia------------Weimann

------------Benteke

That would give Everton a good go I think...... No shitty 5/3 at the back please... Save that for Fifa Mr Lambert!

Will be interesting to see what PL decides on today both in terms of formation and personnel.

A lot of talk about the 2nd half performance against Newcastle; to me it was full of endeavour but with no real cutting edge. I don't think we would of scored without been awarded the soft penalty. 

If Dawkins can cross a ball and if Sylla can toughen up our midfield we will not be the walk over we have been of late.

I wait this one with interest. Anyone think he will start Bennett?

We need to play the team that finished against Newcastle with Sylla in for bannan.

I'm next expecting a similar performance though. Newcastle are an awful away team this year and you could see how nervous they were when we upped the tempo and pressure. I don't see Everton reacting in the same way.

Think their left hand side will destroy Lowton and Fellaini and anichebe will bully the majority of our players.

Think we'll score but like with most games our defence will cost us the points.

The 4411 / 4231 comments are pointless. It's basically the same formation. Just the positioning of the wide midfielders is moved depending on whether we have the ball or are chasing it.

Either way, that's the formation we should go with!

I really, really, really, really, really, really hope Lambert forgets the wingback system!!

I've put money on an Everton win.

If we win - "Yes!!'

If we draw - "Yes!! A point!"

If we lose - "Oh well, £££ winnings will soften the blow"

We need to play the team that finished against Newcastle with Sylla in for bannan.

Agreed.

Personally I'd let Bennett have a crack in his natural position, over Baker. But I think Lambert will drop him