Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avfc96

Well only 3 days to go till we got thrashed away at Everton. The Newcastle game proved we needed to get rid of this 3 at the back rubbish and get players out wide.

Now Everton will possibly have new signing Leroy Fer playing this weekend so we will need to add some muscle and presence to the midfield if possible to stop Fer and Fellani tearing us a new one, like so many other teams have done this season.

For me- (4-4-2)

Guzan

Lichaj

Baker

Clark

Stevens

N zog

KEA

Vlaar

Agbonlahor

Weimann

Benteke

If herd was available I would put him over Vlaar in midfield but we desperately need some presence in there and I think Vlaar could do the trick. And Barry Bannan can be left at home :).   

4-2-3-1 for me.

top 4 pick themselves :

Benteke

Gabby; Nzog; Weimann

Midfield:

Westwood; A N Other

Back 5

Lowton; Vlaar; A N Other; A N Other

Guzan

So need to select someone to play in Center Midfield with Westwood: Delph, KEA; New Signing (Ha Ha); Clark??

Centre Half: Clark; Baker; New Signing (Ha Ha); Dunne.

Left Back: Bennett; Lichaj; Stevens; Clark; Baker; New Signing (Ha Ha)

Assuming no new faces, and Delph and Dunne are still injured then you're left with Hobson choice really - KEA in midfield, Clark - Centre back, and Baker or Stevens at left back.

We go again. Jelavic has underperformed this season so that might be a good thing. Fellaini will demolish anything he meets. I really don`t see this one landing, but everton has the occasional bad game and I hope this might be on of them. If they are top form, there is no chance at all. A much better team in all areas.

I've got a sneaky feeling we might get something out of this game - maybe a point.  Mind you last time I was positive and thought that, we got thrashed 8-0 at Chelsea.  We need another freak result to go our way aka Liverpool away - maybe Merseyside will do it for us again?      I'll keep taking the tablets in the meantime!

Guzan

lowton vlaar clark baker

gabby  sylla (why not) delph nzogbia

benteke weinman

Baker did well second half against newcastle at left back. Gabby would be willing to offer lowton some support against baines and pienaar. We might aswell give it a go.