Next 4 games

R.I.C.O.

Point v's WHam, and a win out of the blue, because we can do stuff like that. The only problem is that we will, say, beat ManC but have gifted 3 points to relegation rivals.

But I might be drunk :cheers:

I hope and think we'll get a few points. It is going to turn around. Nothing to lose, the other teams will be expected to win. If Lambert starts making the right decision and we have a bit of luck here and there the confidence will spur the team on.

I said to the lads before our home game against Wigan that we needed a minimum of8 points from the next 4 home games, inclusive of that one - those being Wig, Soto, Newc & Wes.

Never in my wildest most depressive dreams did I imagine we would be in with a chance of only taking a max of 3. As it happens I think we will draw the WHU game. So it will probably be 1 point.

So the next 4 games from here? Yeah...2 points? Maybe?

The club knew what they needed to do after the Chelsea, Spurs and Wigan games - and they have (so far) chosen to ignore January as an opportunity to sign players to make sure we stay up, make sure we get to Wembley, and give us a good chance of winning the cup.

Well, I say they knew what was needed... On here, a DM seems to be the popular choice.

It should never have been allowed to get like this... if the club genuinely cannot afford to bring players in, we are going down to where the owners deserve us to be.

Next 4 games are real horror show... If anybody thought Wigan, Southampton and Newcastle at home were MUST WIN games, then Hammers at home is make or break. We have to believe we can draw at Everton, and get a draw somehow out of Man City (stuttered at Loftus). 5 points from those four games or forget it IMO.

Edited by Raver50032

The club knew what they needed to do after the Chelsea, Spurs and Wigan games - and they have (so far) chosen to ignore January as an opportunity to sign players to make sure we stay up, make sure we get to Wembley, and give us a good chance of winning the cup.

Well, I say they knew what was needed... On here, a DM seems to be the popular choice.

It should never have been allowed to get like this... if the club genuinely cannot afford to bring players in, we are going down to where the owners deserve us to be.

Next 4 games are real horror show... If anybody thought Wigan, Southampton and Newcastle at home were MUST WIN games, then Hammers at home is make or break. We have to believe we can draw at Everton, and get a draw somehow out of Man City (stuttered at Loftus). 5 points from those four games or forget it IMO.

Most of us knew what was needed after the West Ham game on the first game of the season.  Hence the reason the relegation thread was started after that game.  The shocking thing is there was still a month left of the transfer window which games us some hope. 

Most of us knew what was needed after the West Ham game on the first game of the season.  Hence the reason the relegation thread was started after that game.  The shocking thing is there was still a month left of the transfer window which games us some hope. 

Good point actually... I personally put our early season woe down to players still finding their feet and gelling. I wasn't expecting things to get so bad, I will admit that.

Â