Sign in to follow this  
sir_gary_cahill

Daniel Crowley

Very excited about this player, he's 15 and plays centre midfield, he made his debut for u18s last season at the age of 14. He made his u16 debut at 12. He made his England u16 debut at 14 and has played for England u17 this season, I think he is superb

Against Newcastle? No he's only 15

So, Lambert likes raw players that may or may not come good in several years time!

So, Lambert likes raw players that may or may not come good in several years time!

Haha true but Crowley is a year or 2 away yet

Haha true but Crowley is a year or 2 away yet

That seems to be the default norm for his signings.

Anything blues can do we can do better??

Since when did they have a 15 year old play in their first team?

That seems to be the default norm for his signings.

Haha true

Very excited about this player, he's 15 and plays centre midfield, he made his debut for u18s last season at the age of 14. He made his u16 debut at 12. He made his England u16 debut at 14 and has played for England u17 this season, I think he is superb

Any chance of describing his style and abilities rather than just quoting stats at us?

Any chance of describing his style and abilities rather than just quoting stats at us?

He plays in the style of Gerrard I'd say, wonderful passer short and long, got a good shot on him, he's quite quick and although he's quite small for his age he won't shirk the physical side of the game, I think we should push him on to the first team in the next year or 2

I don't see the words "world class" in any of SGC's posts. I am disappoint.

I don't see the words "world class" in any of SGC's posts. I am disappoint.

I didn't want to overhype the lad and put pressure on him like I have in the past

Sign in to follow this  

Â