Daniel Crowley

sir_gary_cahill

He's a tricky little customer with unbelievable ability on the ball. Very agilie and twists and turns his way out of all kinds of situations, often coming away with the ball. Another one of our prospects who is tiny, so that is against him but he is still a kid.

I think that the Gerrard comparisons aren't necessarily correct, I think he is more similar in style and stature to a Jack Wilshere but of course that is a huge player to compare him to. There is a serious buzz about him around the England camps, he is playing above himself and it is nothing to do with his physique, which is unusual. Definitely got a good chance but there is so much that go wrong between now and the first team, let alone establishing himself, but he is regarded as one of the best players in the country for his age.

Since when did they have a 15 year old play in their first team?

Thought I'd heard they had a couple of 16 yr olds on the bench, we can go one step better and have a 15 yr old (and before anyone says, I don't seriously want to field a 15 yr old)

Very excited about this player, he's 15 and plays centre midfield, he made his debut for u18s last season at the age of 14. He made his u16 debut at 12. He made his England u16 debut at 14 and has played for England u17 this season, I think he is superb

Crowley-1.gif

Thought I'd heard they had a couple of 16 yr olds on the bench, we can go one step better and have a 15 yr old (and before anyone says, I don't seriously want to field a 15 yr old)

You couldn't even if you wanted to, not in the Premier League anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

wasnt sha refused to put a 15 year old on bench in league a couple of seasons ago. could have been Redmond

wasnt sha refused to put a 15 year old on bench in league a couple of seasons ago. could have been Redmond

Yes was Redmond

Â