Ticket Info

andykeenan

Just bought one in R32 at the other end of the stand.  You can by them in Y26, right next to R27 although I reckon that will be their main fans, and if you sat there you'd be surrounded by people doing rocket polisher signs at the Villa fans.

I'm on it. Still saying I need to put my Membership No in.

"Thank you for choosing to use viagogo, the official Ticket Marketplace of Reading FC. Only members and Season Ticket Holders can purchase tickets through the Exchange. Please fill in your Membership or Season Ticket details to activate your account and enable you to purchase tickets."

Is what is says!

Well I'm R32 and then there is Y26 which I imagine is either side of our fans. I hear Y26 is there hardcore (if you call it that) though.

Reading's hardcore?!

Ha ha ha! I wouldn't worry about that. If you want a seat in their end close to us, then you will be fine.

Anyone reckon if we're in r32 we'll be able to get across to the away boys?

Dunno but Viagogo had loads of tickets there so it will probably be half empty. We can all meet up at the back, get our own core going!

Just got 2 tickets in R32 HH. Taking my boy (6) to his first ever game he has been moaning at me for ages to take him, alwats wanted hsi first game to be vilal park and and nto sat in the home end at Reading, but due to the importance fo the game and I work in Reading getting 2 tickets for £50 couldn't turn it down! seems there will be a few of us in R32 at least!

Â