Adult: £32
Under 21s/Over 65s: £23
Under 16s: £15
Non-Season Card Holders
Adult: £34
Under 21s/Over 65s: £24
Under 16s £16

Sales Information
Friday February 1: 2012/13 Season Card Holders with 3+ PL Away Fixtures in 2012/13*
Wednesday Febuary 6: 2012/13 Season Card Holders with 1+ PL Away Fixtures in 2012/13*
Wednesday Febuary 13: 2012/13 Season Card Holders*
Wednesday Febuary 20: Supporters with Villa Away Booking History*
Wednesday Febuary 27: Supporters with Villa Booking History*

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7490

"technically"?

You are posting saying you are going to the game. You might be a ballboy or a member of the police. It's nothing to do with tickets. Please start another topic. Ticket threads for way games should be kept on-topic as otherwise we end up with lots of "I need one ticket" threads as people can't find what they want in the ticket thread.

Gutted I couldn't get a ticket for this, I left it late because didn't know if I could make it, sold out nearly 4 weeks before the actual game, our away support is very unpredictable this season

isn't it just! gutted we've only taken the 1400 for arsenal, that sold out ages before as well. could've taken the 2000 i reckon. will be interesting to see how many we take to stoke in april. with 3-4 weeks inbetween the two, hopefully we'll sell the full 3000.

Nooooooo. I don't get paid til Friday :( Is there any hope in the fact that on the OS it stated 'INITIAL allocation: 2,300'?

i don't think so to be honest mate. next allocation up is 4200 but that's only given over for cup games. like when we played them in the fa cup.

Nooooooo. I don't get paid til Friday :( Is there any hope in the fact that on the OS it stated 'INITIAL allocation: 2,300'?

i don't think so to be honest mate. next allocation up is 4200 but that's only given over for cup games. like when we played them in the fa cup.

Gutted.

Not happy with the way the club have done the sales windows on this one to be honest, why the need to rush it through to all ST holders with nearly a month to go until the game?

It should still be at the point where only STs with 2+ or 3+ PL aways this season can get them at the moment.

Gutted I couldn't get a ticket for this, I left it late because didn't know if I could make it, sold out nearly 4 weeks before the actual game, our away support is very unpredictable this season

isn't it just! gutted we've only taken the 1400 for arsenal, that sold out ages before as well. could've taken the 2000 i reckon. will be interesting to see how many we take to stoke in april. with 3-4 weeks inbetween the two, hopefully we'll sell the full 3000.

can't believe how quick it sold out and ye it did seem like the criteria change had been rushed, arsenal sold out pretty quick aswell so we could of probaly taken the full 3000 allocation, stoke will easily sell out, reading only offer more tickets in the cup we have taken the max allocation for a league game allowed

Â