Indoor Football Boots

villaajax

As long as my heart feels alright I'm planning to take part in the indoor 5 a side league at work but I've never bothered with the indoor game so I'm in need of advice about boots.

I've been told to get some astroturf boots but are they alright for indoor use? Or should I go for actual indoor football boots?

Why they can't play this league on grass with real boots and studs, I do not know :huh:

it'll be a hardwood floor, astros or proper indoor shoes will be fine, i go for which ever is cheaper, i wear nike mecurial vapours -

Nike%20Mercurial%20Vapor%20IX%20IC%20Ind

nike_mercurial_victory_iv_tf_85.jpg

top ones are indoor, bottom ones are astro, im sure ive got the indoor but the other one would make little difference

I was also looking for something as I'm starting to play indoor football after work on a Friday.  Don't want anything expensive, but something that will enable me to kick a ball with some degree of accuracy (which is difficult enough for me in itself) and not end up with the huge blisters that I did last time, after wearing some cheap plimsoll type jobbies, would be grand.

get them from sportsworld, should find a good pair for £20-30

Yeah any of the cheap shops (Sports direct, ect) sell decent boots for peanuts.

As for what boots are the best its really down to which fit you.best.

....and if they are tight dont choose them!

Edited by Nigel

I'm not sure whether to go for these

26701203_l.jpg

They are a lot like my proper football boots, Puma King Classics which I like the look of

or these

26910740_l.jpg

I already have my mixed up Holland away kit ready, including luminous Orange socks ^_^

From my experience, astros can get a little uncomfortable on a totally hard floor if you're playing for a while. So i'd say if you can go for proper indoor ones.

But if you plan to use the Astros outdoors as well as in your indoor games then you're better off with Astros, as those indoor ones are next to useless on a damp astroturf.

Â