Speculation - Villa Make Bid For Charlton's Stephens

VillaVillaVilla

that's the worst football website i can ever recall seeing. all the articles sound like they were written by 12 year olds trying to sound professional

Do you think this was done by a 12 year old????????

http://thefootballmagazine.com/2013/01/14/should-paul-lambert-be-sacked/

This site has some good articles....don't be harsh when you clearly haven't bothered looking at the site!!!!!!!!!!

It's recurring joke in VT said about all linked players...started from Defoe who was claimed to be in hotel in Birmingham by some "ITK".

Yeah I know that.  But didnt someone get info that he was in Brum waiting for the move to be completed?

Julieb said it I believe

Yeah it was JulieB. The deal was complete, Dale had bought a house in the area, but the club wouldn't announce it 'cos they were scared of the fans reaction to signing another player from the lower leagues. Like they give a shit what the fans think. 

She must've got her info from somewhere.  Basically anyone who gave her that info is not credible and can never be believed again for anything in relation to Villa.  I'm going to ask her.  I mean fair enough if it was he is close to signing and it will be done end of the window but to be so wide of the mark means that the person who gave the info to her was an eeejit.

She must've got her info from somewhere.  Basically anyone who gave her that info is not credible and can never be believed again for anything in relation to Villa.  I'm going to ask her.  I mean fair enough if it was he is close to signing and it will be done end of the window but to be so wide of the mark means that the person who gave the info to her was an eeejit.

I dunno, I just get the impression one person says "he's signing", then another will say "he's got a house", then another will say something else and between them they all just create a whole story about something that doesnt exist. That's the impression I got when reading their Twitter conversations. Just a load of people who want to believe everything is real. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1