• Lowton
    • N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Bent
    • Weimann
    • Banna (for Delph 39)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 81)

By the way, the Millwall fans were a **** disgrace tonight. 

Throwing bottles at the linesman and N'Zogbia as he went over to take a freekick with one bloke even doing the monkey gesture at him. Disgusting. 

Edited by Milfner

Just got back.

Don't even know what to say really. 

There was a passage of play in the second half where we had the ball for a good 2 and a half minutes and we went nowhere. I guess that's a metaphor for what we are as a club. 

Millwall were just as bad as us in all honesty, just a break went for them in the final minute as the ball came back of the bar for a tap in.

Three games in a row since we've turned to shit after Delph has gone off. Never thought I'd say it but he is actually starting to come good. Vlaar at the end looked absolutely distraught too.

One thing that really **** me off was the treatment of Bannan. Booed on and got a shit load of abuse for a shit corner that he didn't even **** take. It was **** disgusting. He was actually one of our best players tonight, if not our best, yet he gets hammered for it. 

Last point: Bent can **** off. Don't care if he scored tonight, he did **** all else. Doesn't challenge for headers, doesn't harry. Yes he puts it in the back of the net when on a plate (which is rarely and he nearly **** it up tonight too) but the bloke is a complete passenger. We're not good enough to have a passenger. We really should be selling him to anyone we can. 

I feel so bad for Bannan getting paid a million a year and being woeful and getting booed for it what a hard life.....NOT.

• Like 1

I feel so bad for Bannan getting paid a million a year and being woeful and getting booed for it what a hard life.....NOT.

Change the **** record will ya, it's **** boring now. You add absolutely nothing constructive to this board whatsoever.

Change the **** record will ya, it's **** boring now. You add absolutely nothing constructive to this board whatsoever.

He is a wofeul player I get so depressed how far weve fallen from the likes of Barry Milner Young in Midfield to Barry Bannan as a playmaker all in 3-4 years.

He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go,

You said you didn't care about this game?

• Like 1

One thing that really **** me off was the treatment of Bannan. Booed on and got a shit load of abuse for a shit corner that he didn't even **** take. It was **** disgusting. He was actually one of our best players tonight, if not our best, yet he gets hammered for it.

Sounds like a bunch of VT members.

Edited by VillaForever1970
  • Like 1

If we go down the lads are in for a shock!

We'll get bullied to **** as we did today.

Millwall fans throwing bottles was **** discracfeful but that's the kind of shit they'll have to deal with. It ent pretty down there!

I did kinda feel bad for Vlaar, I know he's paid stupid money and all but he tried to thank us for being there a few times and was abused by most.

We deserve to show our dissatisfaction but abusing our own players ent gonna help a damn thing.

Edited by spiezels

I felt so sorry for Vlaar. Applauding the fans to say thanks for making the effort, and he gets told by hundreds of them to **** off. The look on his face was just awful, he was distraught.

I noticed that too. Very rarely do you hear booing at away games but there was a fair bit tonight. Did feel sorry for him because you can really tell he cares. He had a solid game tonight as well. 

Back from this.

I'm not one for overreactions. So I'll try and keep it tame because I know some VT members are prone to knee-jerk reactions:

1. We are going down. Make no mistake people, we are going down.

2. This was the worst 90 minutes of watching Villa that I have ever experienced.

3. Ron Vlaar deserves a medal for being the only player decent enough to come and apolgise to us.

4. This football club is absolutely **** from top to bottom. We need our manager out, we need our CEO out, we need our owner out.

Edited by islingtonclaret

It's been a shit couple of years but the last month has been the worst ever

I would go with that mike.... been supporting this team since 1959

never known a month/6 weeks like this.

Don't really know what to suggest... Liverpool away ....then " the perfect Storm"

none of it makes sense to me.

Edited by TRO

Is it not the wage cap that Lerner has enforced that is the issue rather than the available transfer kitty ?

Is it not the case that Lambert has spent money but only been able to buy players who fit Lerner's enforced salary cap ..... ie: lower division players ?

Was it not the enforcement of the wage cap that, in effect, caused MON to depart ?

Is it not the case that Lerner wants to run a break-even Premiership club and is it not the case that this is actually impossible ?

I have a hunch that Lambert isn't the real problem here as he is being asked to manage at the top level but without being allowed to pay top level wages.

its a bit of both.... we have paid the wages/fee's in the past and it hasn't worked, we are now trying the opposite and it isn't working. There are examples of clubs with a lower profile than us, with lower gates and lower income...with better players?

Edited by TRO

Just got home to read the result. When I left for work it was 1-1. That we allowed them to score in the 89th minute to win it is trademark Villa.

TBH, I'm glad we're out of the Cup, we were never going to win it anyway, so might as well focus on trying to survive in the league.

Massive game against Toon. Another loss at home against another struggling side will put another nail in the coffin.

Â