• Lowton
    • N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Bent
    • Weimann
    • Banna (for Delph 39)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 81)

Load of shit...this is worse than i ever could imagine..Lambert you has to go now..i dont care what anyone says..He has lost the dressing room..we are getting outplayed by league 2 and championship sides..Benteke is the only player worth keeping..the rest are just **** useless.

Villa manager Paul Lambert: 'I can't fault the lads' effort. We've had a really disappointing week and it really showed tonight. The only thing you can do now is pick yourself and go again. We have a massive game on Tuesday and my job is to get the lads motivated for that'.

It writes itself.

Is that a direct quote, or did you just copy and paste and change the day of the week?

Tragically funny either way I guess.

We are at that point now where we're at such a low point; confidence is absolutely demolished, the manager is just some sort of forlorn figure staring into the abyss. It's weird but i'm sort of finding these results easier to take now because the sheer sense of inevitability that we've had it - down and out without a whimper. 

Only really heard about an hour of the game but the second half sounded more or less the same as recent games. Players scared, no team shape or any sort of team unity, it's obvious to me that the players are as resigned to their fate as much as we are. The situation is clearly now proving too big for Lambert, his body language says it all, he's absolutely lost. Of course it doesn't help when you hear time and time and time and time again that Bannan/Clark/Bennett losing the ball, pretty much meaning that whenever we lose possession immediate pressure is heaped back on us and it affects every area of the team. We have a lot of really, really bad players. 

I sort of thought after the loss to Wigan that things would get a lot worse before they got better and this is our lowest point, i'm not sure it can get much lower until relegation, which will now happen. A really odd last few weeks as a football fan and i don't know what happens from here but neither does anyone else at the club. Odd times. 

Edited by nobler

He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go, He has to go, he has to go, he has to go,

• Like 4

I really, really wanted Lambert here when McLeish was sacked but Jesus **** Christ.

People had bad opinions.. Saying he was not a big enough personality to take on the Villa job. I defended him. I was wrong. You lot was right.

He needs to go.

• Like 1

Are people really that surprised? 

It's come to the point where I'm past caring now. Just get this season over with. Nothing else is going to change unless we find some sort of miracle and survive. But even then nobody will be happy because the club is a joke.

Comes as no surprise and i couldn't even be bothered to listen to it or regularly check the score, thats how disillusioned i am with this team now! Lambert has had my backing until now but i really can't see light at the end of the tunnel. I see no benefit in sacking him, who else can we bring in? There's no money to spend, it's the end of January so they will be working with the same inept team. Yet if we keep him i can't see where our next win is going to come from and relegation is more than likely i feel. 

Stuck between a rock and a hard place 

• Like 1

Is that a direct quote, or did you just copy and paste and change the day of the week?

Tragically funny either way I guess.

I wrote it as a prediction. Will have to see what the spineless funt actually has to say.

Â