• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Bent
    • Weimann
    • Banna (for Delph 39)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 81)

StefanAVFC

I'm pretty sure that is actually what he said in the interview.

He also apparently refused to speak to local journos.

Micky Quinn on talksport, who I know many people don't like, called it perfectly last night.

The kids give the ball away under no pressure, we have no composure, we have no width, we have no service to our forwards, the defence seem incapable of marking people, Bannan tries too many Hollywood balls when there is a simple pass on, we have no decent corner taker.

He was spot on. Bannan was shit again. If I was the manager I would fine him for every shit ball he played.

I suppose we pick ourselves up and we go again...but surely now, surely, Lambert must see that these boys, cannot do it. Maybe the Chelsea an Spurs games came at the worst possible time and back to back...either way, things look bleak, they can't get any worse, so I fully expect to get thrashed on Tuesday.

Plus the fact the Geordies have strengthened and we have done **** all.

Randy must be fully willing to let us go down to "sort things out for the long term" which in theory may seem like a good "long term plan" but from seeing the game tonight we'll get bullied like a bunch of little virgins in that league.

What must be remembered is that we beat Villa last night with our two
best strikers having left the club.  Keogh was off form and Marquis is a
lad still learning his trade.  We weren't great last night but Villa
were, by a distance, the worst team we have played down there all
season.   30 horizontal passes, then backwards, then lose the ball.
 Repeatedly.  A real shame as they are a great club and should be
looking at a top six Prem place each season.  Based on last night's
showing they are a long way from the type of performance that will keep
them up this season.

The Villa job is much like the Scotland job now, same shit different geez in charge trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.

The difference here though is that at least we can sign players to get out of it. Can't we???

Felt really bad for Vlaar he was almost pleading with us and trying to say sorry but got dogs abuse.

I've tweeted him telling him thanks for being the only one to show he cared and sorry he had to take the abuse for the whole team.

Got back at 2.30am last night and still feel numb to it all. It was like watching a Championship match last night, they were shit, we were even shitter.

Paul Lambert can **** off. Refusing to answer questions from Mat Kendrick? An absolute disgrace! He is cutting his nose off to spite his face.

I don't really know what else to say, we are just sleep-walking towards relegation and Newcastle will absolutely murder that team on Tuesday! Murder them.

As for the actual police and occasion. It is the club and police who recreate this whole "terrifying" reputation of Millwall. The ground is designed like Fort Knox - from the railway station to the ground. And the amount of riot police must have been double that of a Second City derby. We were in the upper tier - none of them could get at us - so why the need for all those police? And then after the game being locked in a compound for 45 minutes - again, longer than we did for Blues - is just sheer idiocy. Yes, they probably do have some 'football lads' but so does every other club. They create this whole 'reputation' for themselves. We got the train TO the ground with the majority Millwall on board and we just kept ourselves to ourselves and it was fine, like at any other away day. Ridiculous policing, again. 

No wonder they stopped away fans sitting in the lower tier, them lads were nasty haha.

Gotta love baiting them though!

Would have been lovely to beat them, but having them be absolute words removed all game and getting to laugh us out the stadium really got my goat.  Used it to these days though tbf.

I also didn't get in til half 2 and was absolutely knackered and drained from watching that shit, ye big shout out to vlaar!! He didn't deserve that abuse, says it all that 2 millwall fans say we are the worst they have saw down the den this season, we were embarassing again, millwall fans are something else I just can't think of another bunch like em, theirs summat different in the blood down that way and at end of day millwall will always be millwall and they will never change, just would like to add how much noise those **** make, all game was just this big hostile noise, by far the best atmosphere in english football and with so little fans

Â