What Do Us Villa Fans Want?

Villarocker

Something to give me a kick about football again. It's been drab for a while now. I can accept we are not very good, but at least lets go about things in a professional manner. Like many have said on here, get Warnock back in there. I admit, I was never a critic of his and I actually didn't mind him. It's time to put these vendetta's to bed against players we're paying to sit there - I include Darren Bent in this as well. I want him playing and being targeted to bag us goals. 

Right now, I just want a win to give me and us a bit of hope. I'd like to get back to my old ways were I'll pay to go the game and travel the miles without even giving it a thought.

i want to not get that sense of dread when we go 2-0 up...

i want to not have to make some witty add-on when i say i support the villa to pre-empt the scorn / pity that invariably comes with the reply...

i want to see some clean sheets to do this, i want a new left back, or failing which warnock back in the starting XI and a sense of swagger from our CBs.

I like what i have been seeing from benteke, gabby, weimann, westwood and most surprisingly of all delph in the last couple of weeks...

i want to look forward to saturdays again...

A manager that can exceed with the tools he is given.

Throwing my teddy out of the pram and whining about wanting more and more money being spent and that hundreds of millions isn't enough is exactly why the modern game is shit and completely ignores the effect of a good manager.

i want to see Warnock and maybe Hutton back in the squad, i don't see the point in paying two ex/internationals to rot, while we have two crappy players at left and right back. The amount of goals caused by Bennett is ridiculous.

I go along with this 100%

I would also like to see Darren Bent start a few PL games.FFS, he is a known goalscorer ?!

To be happy after Villa have played a match...

...and not because I've bet against them

Im not really gutted about the results anymore, i just get really annoyed with myself when we lose and i havent backed the other team, Millwall 8/5 :(

Â