Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Bet all them punters who bought a half ST are well pissed

I hope they are seriously pissed off. The tossers only bought them on the strength of guaranteeing a League Cup final ticket and now they are lumbered with them. Serves them right for being so casual.

Is Baker fit again and how could any Villa fan ever want to see Bennett starting a game?

I had a dream we were losing 2-0. Got it back to 2-2 and then concede a penalty in the 90th minute. Shot hits Clarks raised arm.

It's tucked away and we lose 3-2.

I hope they are seriously pissed off. The tossers only bought them on the strength of guaranteeing a League Cup final ticket and now they are lumbered with them. Serves them right for being so casual.

Some fans booked their London hotels. I hope they were non refundable.

Some fans booked their London hotels. I hope they were non refundable.

Edit : Actually I don't. Fans have suffered enough as it is.

Be interesting to see how Sissoko goes. Average park footballers have dominated our midfield. Cant get an easier game to get used to Premier League.

Sissoko said he will do everything he can to help Newcastle and wont stop until his shirt is drenched in sweat. How greats that. Wish we had a player who gave a fark.

Never going to happen but would like to see team given a crack, GK Guzan RB Lowton CB Dunne CB Baker LB Warnock DM Westwood DM Clark AM N'Zogbia AM Ireland S Benteke S Bent

Going to be saying this a lot here on it, but biggest game of season.

First goal is crucial with the brittle confidence going through the team then we can only hope they have learnt from their mistakes.

The first goal for us means nothing, nor the second, we need to go 3 goals up before we stop being nervous.

Really can't see us getting anything, will leave us fighting with reading qpr and soton and wigan

The first goal for us means nothing, nor the second, we need to go 3 goals up before we stop being nervous.

Really can't see us getting anything, will leave us fighting with reading qpr and soton and wigan

Well you need to get the first goal if we want the first 3. But yeah I agree 1-0 won't be enough.

The results need to come from somewhere and these are one of the few 'winnable' games we have left.