• Delph
    • Bannan
    • N'Zogbia
    • Benteke
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent (for Bannan 62)
    • Weimann (for Bennett 70)

played well 1st half and went tits up again

team would be better off staying on the pitch at half time, Lambert must be as uninspiring in the dressing room as he is in press conferences.

one of the worst halves of football I have ever witnessed. done over by a division 4 team.

horrific stuff

Im sick and tired of this season, May cant come quick enough!

Lambert cannot survive after this he has bitten off more than he can chew hes proved he is not the man for the Villa hot seat.

At this point i would even take Mark Hughes as Manager!

Depressed is an understatement at the minute!!!

I could hardly watch that to the end, painful viewing. Had all the chances in the first half but most were half chances at best, never looked totally convincing. Conceding another set piece killed us dead, no rhythm from there on out. Lamberts changes were counter productive at best and ruined any semblance of shape. Same old story.

First of all, well done Bradford. Beating three Premier League teams to reach a cup final is absolutely magnificent really.

Secondly, failure to beat a League 2 side over two legs is ridiculous. Lambert out.

Livid is an understatement. Sad, humiliated, gutted, pissed off. I hate what we've become.

Serious, serious question marks for the first time now for Lambert. Genuine pub team management, throw on as many strikers as possible in hope that something might fall in the box.... sort of hard to make things happen when you have no midfield at all and nothing to give those strikers any chance. So poor it's untrue.

This is no longer the team I grew to love. We need to put serious pressure on Lerner now to **** off and give us our club back. Things need to change. NOW.

I have been a fan for a little over 20 years - and this is the most embarressing moment as a fan during that time.

We start so well and the second half just shows how short we have come since Lambert joined us.

I am a fan of him, I always was, but recent results just shows that I was wrong and that I wanted him to be much better than he really was.

After McLeish, you just don't have to be any good to prosper, but regardless of what team he has inherited he has no clue on how to get the best out of them.

I'm done, I'm always optimistic and always trying to find a positive but the fact is there are none. Congratulations to Bradford you deserve to be in the final, had we won I feel it would have merely papered over the cracks.

Â