• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Lichaj (for Baker 5)
    • Bannan (for Delph 53)
    • Holman (for N'Zogbia 66)

Bret Holman is **** useless and I can't understand why Lambert persists with him.

He's not really persisting with him is he though? He hasn't had a start for ages.

Sorry but people moaning about the subs need to think about injuries and the fact that the players on the bench are all dodgy options.

Just accept we're relegated, this prolonging the pain and agony is pointless. Just come to terms with it, we're shit and deserve to go down.

Just find a way to make Randy Lerner suffer for what he has done to us. It'll make you feel better.

Pretty sure Zog took a knock a few minutes before he was subbed. Not really sure who would have been the other possible option to replace him other than Holman, who was dogshit.

In the end though, despite our capitulation, I saw enough there that we can possible pick up some points against the lower teams. Newcastle will be vulnerable when they come to us, and if we can take that first half into the next two cup matches we might have some momentum behind us.

What cost us in the end was our inability to keep the ball in the second half. Too much kick and rush just leads to the ball bouncing back over our heads. Even Guzan was guilty of kicking it blindly.

He's not really persisting with him is he though? He hasn't had a start for ages.

Sorry but people moaning about the subs need to think about injuries and the fact that the players on the bench are all dodgy options.

He started the last day versus Southampton and was comfortably the worst player on the pitch.

People moaning about the subs obviously did not watch the game.

Delph and Baker were hurt. No choice what to do.

Nzogbia has not played a full 90 since he had been a Villa player. I am positive if we did not have to take off Delph and Baker, Bent would have made an appearance because it is becoming plainly obvious Benteke is also not a full 90 player.

I take that as an awful point... 2-0 up to screw it all up .....AGAIN!... Once is bad but to do it again when you are 2 goals up in a local derby & in the relegation zone & havn't been ahead in a match for what seems like months is pathetic.

Awful football team.

N'Zog played great first half, as did Benteke and Gabby. I felt for Benteke, you can tell he was getting frustrated being surrounded by shit like Holman. I thought Benteke was immense today even in the 2nd half virtually having to do everything himself.

We should have really won that match, no question about it. WBA weren't even that good in the 2nd half. Our skinny lightweight school boy wing backs just aren't good enough for me and are costing us every match.

Two lost points today due to bad bad subtitutes. What the hell was Lambert thinking when we needed to defend two goals margin and he put on two defensively weakiest midfielders in our squad. Both Bannan and Holman should google "how to defend properly" on Youtube. We need two strong and big defensive midfielders who know how to defend if we want to hold the lead. Midfield was the reason why we sat so deeply in the second half, midfielders were marking 16 yard box line - but omg why, when we have 5 men defense is beyond me.

Very angry on Lambert today, NZog should stay on the pitch as he was always dangerous on the break.

Holman, Bannan, NZogbia and Delph are all AMCs and only one of them should be on the pitch simultaneously.

Clark is the lost case, he will never be a player for us, mark my words. He is so mentaly poor that he can not kick/clear the easiest (long) ball if the team needs it. We sold Cahill for low money but he was mentally far far stronger than Clark (therefore he is in Chelsea now), and Baker, who is worse player than Clark has better chance to make it because he seems to me mentally stronger than him.

Just accept we're relegated, this prolonging the pain and agony is pointless. Just come to terms with it, we're shit and deserve to go down.

Just find a way to make Randy Lerner suffer for what he has done to us. It'll make you feel better.

That's what I like to see - a good bit of fighting spirit on a day when we've battled our way out of the bottom three - huzzah!

Really we should be celebrating. We should have lost on that second half performance but fortunately the Baggies are so low on confidence they only managed to get two through the open door. So an undeserved point and back out of the bottom three.

Â