• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Lichaj (for Baker 5)
    • Bannan (for Delph 53)
    • Holman (for N'Zogbia 66)

Substitutions killed our attacking threat, can't defend, soft underbelly but overall a good result away from home against an OK side. Problem is that we can't afford to surrender points from a winning position and stay in this division. Got to be positive though, if we play like this we should stay up, particularly as we are now out of the relegation zone.

Oh and Eric Lichaj you are a word removed.

im fuming why take n zogbia one of the worst subs ive ever saw in my life down the villa

Think about it. Maybe he had to make that sub.

How can you fume about it? You're making up why he was taken off. There isn't a single person on the planet watching that game who would have taken off N'Zogbia, so maybe there was a reason for it.

• Like 1

Utterly disgraceful 2nd half. Lambert got it so wrong it hurts. Replace our best player with the crappiest, limited, god awful excuse for a footballer in Holman.

Sat back and got what we deserved.

Utter drivel and we deserve to go down.

Awful subs cost us.

Who would you have brought on for Baker?

Who would you have brought on for Delph?

The only one that might have been a choice is N'Zogbia and to be honest I think it would have been such a bad choice that I'm of a mind to hear the reasoning before I blame the substitutions for the defeat.

For me, the quality of our bench might be awful, but the way in which they were deployed was about all we could do.

I'd take this as good point.

Away, to good side. We'd take a point before the game, definitely.

Yeah, we should have won, but there are already sings of improvement. Our defence was more solid, still not great, but much better than it was. N'Zgobia stole the show, if he keeps that form he may be our main man for the rest of the season.

Vlaar's return made a difference but it still papers over the fact we lack depth and quality.

I am a big fan of Lowton but both he and Bennett are too easy to get past, even if Bennett played better today.

We have started to look better in attack but nothing has really changed in terms of spine to the team.

We have improved since the Bradford game and were unlucky re Southampton, but it is hard to look anywhere but down at the moment.

Â