Failed assassination attempt in Bulgaria today.

The_Rev

Disgusting scenes. Potential killer or not, having a gang kick someones head in is disgraceful.

Really? The man tried to murder an innocent human being. That bastard deserved every kick he got.

How did a man get a gun in there anyway? Don't they do any type of screening or pat downs? It was a political speech in the capital.

Looks like a setup/publicity stunt/whatever.

It looks staged.

An assassin is going to walk on stage and kill the guy execution style with no apparent exit strategy only for his gun to jam and for him then to run away from the frail old man and get the crap kicked out of him?

Right.

It looks staged.

An assassin is going to walk on stage and kill the guy execution style with no apparent exit strategy only for his gun to jam and for him then to run away from the frail old man and get the crap kicked out of him?

Right.

And what kind of publicity is that going to obtain?

It looks staged.

Right.

Not sure if serious. Seriously, why would they want a "publicity" stunt? I think the pictures of the failed assassin being led away by police with a pretty fecked-up face goes to show that it was no "stunt".

Disgusting scenes. Potential killer or not, having a gang kick someones head in is disgraceful.

I can see why someone would honestly be upset at the beating he got but its very understandable why it happened. What would you suggest they did?

I was thinking it was possibly staged. Then again, the failed shooter was wearing an entrance ID card around his neck, and may have fooled people into thinking he was security. Or maybe he was security.

Quite bizarre. The 'shooter' down on the ground is thinking "shit I'm gonna get kicked to death" then realises they are a bunch of pussies and he just sits up whilst taking it :lol:

Umbrella man and 'ass punch man' are great too.

Â