Ticket Info

wedge

I'm going to the Den after the pub now. Just spoken to their ticket office again and they've got another spare block allocated to us turning up at the gate should we need it. Clearly we're not going to sell out, but given the circumstances I'm surprised we've got more than 10 people going

I'm going to the Den after the pub now. Just spoken to their ticket office again and they've got another spare block allocated to us turning up at the gate should we need it. Clearly we're not going to sell out, but given the circumstances I'm surprised we've got more than 10 people going

so you can pay on the gate for the away end? I think we've sold 5 of the 6 blocks avaliable so they must be selling that other block on the gate

so you can pay on the gate for the away end? I think we've sold 5 of the 6 blocks avaliable so they must be selling that other block on the gate

That sounds about right. A block on the gate must be, what, 400? Shouldn't be a problem. All I'm quoting is from their ticket office by the way, don't quote me on it...!

Â