Ticket Info

wedge

Millwall have sold over 12500 tickets so far for this game and their now on general sale so I imagine their end won't be to far frm a sell out with today tomorrow and friday left to buy tickets, also they have sold all their executive boxes so their fans must be looking forward to this as they probaly sense an upset

Millwall have sold over 12500 tickets so far for this game and their now on general sale so I imagine their end won't be to far frm a sell out with today tomorrow and friday left to buy tickets, also they have sold all their executive boxes so their fans must be looking forward to this as they probaly sense an upset

The 'upset' would be us turning them over...

Eugh, tin hat on lads, I'm going to this one.

They have a minimum of 200 tickets being sold on the gate at the North Stand ticket office. Looks like Villa will probably release more unsold tickets though. Which is a proper pain in the arse, because I need to go a little earlier to collect them. Think I'll go early and then head to London Bridge for a beer.

Eugh, tin hat on lads, I'm going to this one.

They have a minimum of 200 tickets being sold on the gate at the North Stand ticket office. Looks like Villa will probably release more unsold tickets though. Which is a proper pain in the arse, because I need to go a little earlier to collect them. Think I'll go early and then head to London Bridge for a beer.

have millwall nearly sold out then mate?? We'll probaly have 300 tickets unsold by the time of the game

islingtonclaret,  how do you know that they're will be tickets available to buy on the night? Got a few mates who would like to come with me after work, don't want to drag them to south bermondsey for them to be turned away!

Probably best to ring Millwall directly - assuming they have a phone and someone to answer it

Â