Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Can't wait for this one, thinking with Vlaar fit and maybe Herd, I would play him alongside Baker (but can't see him dropped Clark as he has been captain lately) and Herd in the middle with Westwood. 2-1 Villa, with it going off after and before the match, no colours for this game. UTV VTID

Edited by Avflife

Lowton-Vlaar-Baker-Stevens

-----Westwood-Delph-----------

-----------Ireland----------------

Weimann-Benteke-Gabby---

is how I'd go. think we'll look stronger with Vlaar at the back. the only problem is that Stevens might be given a tough time by the recently returned Thomas.

Dont know how we've got to Jan 15th and still nothing has been done about that midfield. Its criminal what we've had to put up with all season.

You know that feeling you get when you know you're on telly (especially a derby), and you get right up for it, excited, not knowing which way it will go but knowing it will be a damn good match. Well you dont get that no more with the Villa; you see the teamsheet and think ffs here we go again you useless championship standard rocket polishers. And they never surprise ya, just keep losing and playing shit.

No improvements are beinf made and you have the stamd in captain Clark saying this week he'd be more worried if we werent creating chances..**** hell we made chances v. Bradford and Saints coz they're awful sides for the most part. Vs. Chelsea, Spuds, Wigan, Swansea didnt we muster up about 9/10 shots on target in total of those 4 games?

Anyway, gonna be hard to take on Saturday

WBA 3-0 Villa

Their recent league record is W2 D1 L6. Despite their mouth there not in the world beating form they like to think they are. Tesco Bags are there for the taking.

Normally I'd agree, but we're currently in the shittest run of form I've seen in decades.

Always tight games against each other , I can see us coming away with a draw which would be a decent result, I've noticed alot of ppl think their is gonna be a fair bit of trouble at this one....youth youth youth youth

Yeah I can see it kicking off as well.

• Like 1

I really hope we sign a defensive midfielder before this game as that really could make all the difference.

If we do I would go with:

-----------Guzan------------

Lowton Vllaar Baker Clark

----New DM Westwood---

-----------Ireland------------

Gabby Benteke Weimann

If no new defensive midfielder is signed I would again go with Delph who has done well the last couple of games.