Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

5-0 loss I reckon and slumping to 19th. Another nail in the coffin for Lame Lambert.

West Brom will want to win after losing to Reading and they are always up for these matches. I work with a load of yam yam olbiyun fans as well but I've already told them to expect the easiest 3 points of the season. Even so, it will be embarassing when we inevitably get spanked..

Gabby does well in derbies and has to start the game

Vlaar back too which should help albeit he isn't match fit

Vlaar wont solve anything. He is not very good either

4-0 WBA

Lukaku hat trick

it seems wba fans think clark is doing bad job looking on footymad westbrom forum

last chance clarke u mess it up tuesday then pack your bags and clear off , u r clueless , dragging us down to the villas level

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=550

its also worth noting that odemwingie wasnt in the squad yesterday as his likely to be sold this week, Mulumbu is playing at the acn and yacob is injured. ill be more confident if we sign a defender and a midfielder though, and chelsea could do us a favour by recalling lukaku....

Gabby does well in derbies and has to start the game

Vlaar back too which should help albeit he isn't match fit

Trouble is CI it wasn't the defence at fault against Southampton it was what was in front of them. Having Vlaar back is good but unfortunately Lambert keeps rotating one shit midfield for another shit midfield and the consequence of doing that is shit.

Edited by pacbuddies
  • Like 1

tbh, we have actually been creating chances....we just havent been sticking them away. if we can do this...i reckon we will sneak a true. sounds so easy on paper...it won't be that easy. i just....i can't sit here and say out loud that west brom are better than us at the moment. never thought id be saying it...so im going for a draw. :)

sneak a draw even.

Not looking forward to this to be honest. We're so unpredictable at the minute. We're suffering with injuries - 8 players missed our game with Reading yesterday in a game which we bossed from start to finish yet somehow managed to throw away. I've had some concerns recently with regards to our home form and I expect similiar to what we've seen recently. A tight first half which shall bore the nation and hope that somehow in the second half we can force a break through.

Not looking forward to this to be honest. We're so unpredictable at the minute. We're suffering with injuries - 8 players missed our game with Reading yesterday in a game which we bossed from start to finish yet somehow managed to throw away. I've had some concerns recently with regards to our home form and I expect similiar to what we've seen recently. A tight first half which shall bore the nation and hope that somehow in the second half we can force a break through.

Liam, can you give an insight into the apparent feeling off the wba forum I linked above about Steve Clark being lucky and a bit clueless? A few of my friends are season ticket holders at the baggies and they have said a few times Clark is riding his luck? But Newcastle fans were saying exactly the same about pardew last year