Deadly Doug or Randy Lerner

Ron Burgundy

If you could choose would you swap Randy for Deadly  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Would you swap Randy for Deadly

• Yes
    • No
    • Both choices are so depressing I feel like crying

This is a completely pointless poll. Under Ellis we were totally f**** and going nowhere and would probably have gone down under his ownership. He was an awful owner and even if it was possible to go back, I think my love of Villa would be at an end. Lerner did as promised when he took over, invested large sums etc etc but his gamble failed and we are now going nowhere and could go down under his ownership.

The poll asks us to choose between a rock and hard place - Neither is my answer.

Edited by MikeMcKenna

This is a completely pointless poll. Under Ellis we were totally f**** and going nowhere and would probably have gone down under his ownership. He was an awful owner and even if it was possible to go back, I think my love of Villa would be at an end. Lerner did as promised when he took over, invested large sums etc etc but his gamble failed and we are now going nowhere and could go down under his ownership.

The poll asks us to choose between a rock and hard place - Neither is my answer.

It's not pointless it's ace!

Choose......

I was going to post something long winded but Mikes post sums things up perfectly for me. Very well put mate.

its a tough one, under doug, we would probably have better players, challenging for europa and probably have the north stand built under a new name, the ellis north stand

but we would have to listen to his constant bull sh it and wouldnt have s pent so much on players

Very difficult that. The problem is we have nothing to go on with Lerner apart from silence & a few "cash flingings" such as putting buses on for away fans, scarfs a pub renovation & the like. I would love to know what his actual spend on players is since he came but with player sales, Prize money & the like taken into account. As for Ellis well he was just full of it & brilliant at mass duping everybody & filling them with false hope but he simply lacked ambition. I distinctly remember being in Rotterdam to watch this fallen giant win the big one only to then watch 30 years of underachievement follow.

So my answer has to be

NEITHER

Edited by danceoftheshamen

We may have been going nowhere under Ellis but at least he didn't promise we were.

He may have not spent much and we struggled to recruit top players but at least we weren't up the shit financially

Both are bad as each other I've been saying so for three years , if Ellis got pelters then only fair Lerner gets the same for the shit he is doing

the problem were in is that theres no way we could attract a russian or asian multi billionaire tycoon to treat us like a toy and throw hundreds of millions at us for fun

we need £100m spent on the first team and the north stand redeveloped for a start

Â